Blood Stain

CHAPTER 4

They looked for Ronnie but they were looking in all the wrong places. After a while they decided to split up. Conner looked on Ronnie's street, Serena looked in the woods more, and Nicky looked in the cemetery. when Conner was walking she herd a few screams. The screams came from the old abandon house that Ronnie and Serena went in. She slowly walked inside then she her another scream. She snuck up there and hid, she saw Ronnie and boy who looked about our age. This must have been where that other girl was getting killed. They were tied up to chairs and there was an axe on the table. He was going to use it to cut off their heads! Conner made a distraction and made a noise then hid in a closet. In the closet there was heads of other people he had killed. Conner got out of the closet and went into the room where Ronnie and that boy are. " Hey " "Conner! "said Ronnie in relief. "I think I I can cut the ropes with this axe " said Conner. "um please be really carful " said the boy. Conner grabbed the axe and cut Ronnie's ropes off. Then they she cut the boys ropes off. " I have a plan, we are going to have to run as fast as we can to the front door. No going back. " said Conner. "go!" she whispered. They ran as fast and quietly as they could. Then they saw the killer blocking the entrance. He saw them. "Quick in that room!" Said Ronnie. They ran into the room and locked the door behind them. " wow, that was close" Ronnie said. "I know right" says Conner. "What now?" asked the boy. "I don't know." said Ronnie.