Blood Stains

CHAPTER 6

They went to Conner's house and got the car. They pushed the car of the drive way like the plan. Bryan and Ronnie pulled and Nicky, Conner and Serena pushed. They drove it to Ronnie's old cottage one the lake. They cant sleep against any windows or someone/the killer might see them. The two seats at the back go back so you can sleep on it, and two people can sleep in the trunk, and one spot on the back seat.

"Wake up!" yelled Ronnie "we are under water!!" she said. " Oh my god!" said Conner.The water slowly started to fill the car. "How do we get out?!" said Nicky. "Serena , give me your knife" said Ronnie. Serena handed her the knife. Ronnie cracked it but couldn't break it, she tried one last time as hard as she as she possibly could then herd a bang and hit the center of her hand. She screamed, Bryan ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it around Ronnie's hand. Bryan hit the window as hard as he could and cracked it even more. The car was almost filled with water, they had to press their faces up against the roof of the car just to get some air. Bryan tried again and it cracked all the way open they swam out as fast as they could to get air. They swam to shore and were back on the run.