Blood stains

All of a sudden Ronnie fell and twisted her ankle. "are you ok?!" Asked Nicky. she was about to say something, then her eyes widened and blood oozed out of her mouth and then Nicky realized there was a knife in her back.

Nicky was shocked from seeing all of the blood and then passed out. Serena came over and was horrified. She got the others and one of them took Ronnie and Nicky to the hospital.

Ronnie got a few stitches. Nicky had some medication. "we might have to keep them over night" the nurse said to Serena. she nodded and left to help the others.

After the nurse left Ronnie and Nicky agreed that they have to help their friends. "we can't let them face this alone" Ronnie said to Nicky. "we have to help them." they made a plan to sneak out the window. After they were sure the nurse left they jumped out the window. "it's gonna be really hard to fight for us"said. "that's why we are going to get weapons" the snuck into Conner house and took her dad's hunting gun and bullets.

When Conner saw Ronnie and Nicky she was relieved but she was upset that they took her dad's guns. "Conner look out!" Ronnie shot the guy behind Conner.'how could I have done that I've never killed a person before' Ronnie thought to her self. Ronnie and Conner turned around to realize Nicky was on the ground. they checked her heart beat , but there was one problem. She didn't have a heart beat. Nicky was gone. Conner and Ronnie agreed that they would fight for Nicky.

Serena tackled one of them and elbowed him in the face.3 more to go.

Conner strangled one.2 more to go.

The last two were intense. They all ran into their under ground hide out. Out of the blue a bomb went off. The place that was safest became the most dangerous place the be. The cave collapsed on top of them.Every thing went black.

They woke up in a strange place.