Chapter Six

Nanase Haruka was swimming around in a swimming pool when suddenly 2 big, strong hands pulled him out of the water and threw him against the wall. Haru closed his eyes instinctly when he knew he was about to be thrown. When he opened his eyes again, all he saw was utter darkness. Left. Right. Up. Down. Nothing but darkness. Suddenly the lights were turned on; in front of Haru were 5 high schoolers. They looked oddly familiar to Haru and the look of them sent chills down Haru's back. Haru instinctly started to ran down the hallway, the boys looked at each other, laughed and started to give chase to Haru.

After 10 minutes or so of endlessly running, Haru started to tire out and they started to catch up to him. Haru knew he just had to keep going because if anyone of them were caught up to him, he will be in big trouble. He kept on running but he suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground. He looked back and they were getting closer then he looked up, there in front of him was a door. If he could just get to the door, he would be able to escape the boys chasing him. He quickly got up and continue running ignoring the pain in his legs, he couldn't give up now.

Haru reached the door and tried to open it but it was locked. The boys were almost where Haru was standing. Haru frantically kept on turning the lock but it was no use. A second later, the 5 high schoolers were in front of him.

One of them then took a key out of his pocket and held it out to Haru teasingly, "Looking for this Nanase Haruka-kun?"

Haru looked at him emotionless, waiting for the right opportunity to snatch the key out from the boy's grasp.

"Tch." I seriously hate that face yours. But don't worry, you will be making an entirely different face when we're done with you. Get him." The rest of the boys started to surround Haru, walking closer to him with their hands reached out to grab him.

The next thing Haru knew was that he was in a dark room, the only light was lamp above him, centring him like Haru was under a spotlight; he was tied up with chains, naked. Haru started tugging on the chains but it was no use. Haru couldn't free himself, the harder he tugged at the chains, the tighter they became.

The door opened and in walked the 5 boys. They grinned from ear to ear when they saw Haru trying to free himself. "Nanase Haruka-kun it's no use no matter how hard you try," one of the boys said, he had blue eyes and blonde hair indicating that he was not fully or not Japanese. "My name is Harry Kobayashi and this is..."Harry said pointing to the boy next to him with black wild hair, his eye was a golden fiery color, "Kimura Ryuuichi. The rest of my gang are....," Harry said pointing from Ryuuichi's right, "Sasaki Tetsuya, Kurokiba Shoichi and Kikuchi Aki. I hope you will get you know them well because they will be getting your body prepare for me." Harry smiled evilly.

Tetsuya had shoulder length auburn hair and amber eyes while Shoichi had black and messy hair and droopy red eyes. Aki had white hair tied up in a short ponytail and had amesyth colored eyes.

"Neh Harry-sama...Can I be the one who touches him first?" Shoichi asked with a distinct laziness in his tone.

"Not yet. We still have to get him hard and horned up, remember Ichi-chan?" Ryuuichi said smile playing on his lips.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Shoichi said. "Aki-nii do you have the drug on you?"

"Yeah I do. Do I inject in now Harry-sama?" Aki said taking out a small bluish black box. He opened it, revealing a syringe and a small bottle containing a whitish cloudy liquid.

"Sure. You have to prepare him before you go and have you fun and all the while loosening up for me." Harry said as he leaned against the wall.

Aki took out the syringe and stuck the needle into the bottle to pull out the weird liquid out. He then walked over to Haru with the syringe in his left hand. Haru was struggling franticly. "Now. Now. Don't be like that Haru-kun. Let me inject this into you. If you move, it might be very painful but don't worry, once it in your body. Your body will never, ever feel pleasure that will be given to you before."