Chapter 2

I wore a tribal print crop top, jeans cut off shorts, gold chain necklace with neon gems and my brand new Toms white knitted lacey shoes which were très adorable. I made my hair waved, put on a white flowered headband and done some makeup. Then I got my cream-white opened jumper and put it on;  I liked it because it was baggy and comftable just the way I like it. I was going to Jayden’s party so I needed to look extra cute since there would be the whole school there.

When I arrived at Jayden’s house, I was absolutely blown away. His house was far more better than perfection. It was a white ‘n’ yellow house; had white french doors and a big brown polished oak door like the ones mansions have but more modern. It had a gigantic porch with flower pots set all around; roses, lavender, lilies, sunflowers and all. Also, the porch had two big flower walls full of jasmines. I guess Jay’s mom was a neat freak and I already knew what she’d do if she knew he’s hosting this shindig. I could see some people coming out of the doorway and the music was so loud it was as if I were already inside his home. As I went up the three steps to the doorway, some random guy whistled at me and I found that so strangely uncomftable; the strange part was he was an absolute man doll.

I couldn’t find Jay so I went to grab myself some rootbeer. Someone thumped me slowly on my shoulder and when I turned I thought it was Jay but to my surprise, it was Tyler. “Hey there stranger!” he said, smiling. I was puzzled, I thought we hated eachother, right? “Hi… What on earth are you doing at this party? I would have never thought Jayden would occasionally slip you an invitation any time soon, am I correct?” I said, sipping my rootbeer. “I’m a party crasher,” he chuckled. I lifted one of my eyebrows and said “You seem to break quite a lot of rules dont’cha?” All of a sudden he said he had to leave, vanishes and then saw Jay running out after him. I couldn’t help by following. Jayden was arguing with Tyler and they were about to fight so as a hero freak I went to stop them. Tyler left and Jayden frowned at me. “I thought you hated the guy, Arry?” he said. “Yeah… me too. I just… couldn’t see you guys fight like a bunch of kids and…stuff..?” I said, slowly. He, then, hugged me and walked me in with his hand over my shoulder.

Inside the house was a complete different zone; drinking, dancing maniacs, laughter and well… a lot of people making out as if this place was some DNA shareplace. I said nothing obviously, nothing was helping my single status. Sapphire came to hug me the minute she saw me. She was wearing a long maroon chiffaun skirt, denim flowered crop top, brown&gold sandals and a green studded utility jacket. “You look great, Sapphire. I love your jacket!” I smiled. She laughed and said that she also loved my Toms shoes. As I was talking to Cerys and Sapphire, Jay got my waist from behind and turned me around. I stared at him and then he started dancing which was hilarious. His dance was like how monkeys get when they’re hungry but I couldn’t help by dancing along. For the first time ever, I felt in the right place. A slow song started and we started to slow dance. I have to be honest with this; it felt wonderful dancing with him.

Jay told me that he had got a nice balcony facing his garden and pool so I asked if I could have a look at it to see if it were as matching as this perfection so, I got myself some fruity punch that apparently Cerys made and went upstairs along with him. We went in the second room on the left and then opened the door and went out to the balcony which was huge and had the most dramatic view ever. If my mother could have seen this and made it as a picture she would have gotten a big hit; that’s how beautiful it was. I smiled and sat on a swinging-egg outdoor wicker chair. He rested his back to the wall and looked at me. “What? Do I have something wrong?” I frowned. Though, he lowered his head and gave a low chuckle. “Tell me about yourself, would you? You’re just such a mystery to me. You never told me anything about YOU so I’m just really curious. Let it all out, I’ve got all the time you need,” I smiled. “Well, my mom and dad are both interior designers so they have loads of buisness trips which is good and bad. I had a bigger brother but…he passed away a year ago. Car accident… I don’t talk about it much. I love going fishing with my dad when he’s around and I want to go to Cancun on Spring Break. Oh.. and I like girls who have green eyes, it’s just something I like…”he said, giving me an eye. “Was that supposed to be a compliment there?”I lifted an eyebrow. He smiled.