Chapter 8

I'm sorry it took so long. From now on, I'll be happily uploading every week. Hope you guys like it. Vote & comment your opinion on this chapter #muchlove !

-----------------------------------------

Waking up in Jay's boy Jeep, which for a fact smelt like stinky socks, was absolutely awful. I stretched out my arms and helped myself to get out of the car.

Taking a few breaths, I noticed that Lars' Black BMW was out of sight - so was Lars and his 'fella', Faye.

Then everything kicked in, making my mind go to immediate overdrive. It was a Monday, a school day. My mom was practically freaking the hell out and, did I call her to at least tell her I was still alive? Absolutely not.

Yeah, that's because she'll kick your pretty little ass, I thought. I cringed.

I walked back to the car, opening Jay's car door without thinking. Little did I knew, Jayden's sleeping body was leaning against the car door and just when I opened - he fell to the ground, making a big thump that woke up the two lovers in the back. I covered my mouth, holding back my laughter. I didn't even give him the chance to get himself up because all I could say were skipping school and my death that was going to occur if we didn't leave.

"Alright, badass. Just stop whining," he surrendered and got himself up and into the car. I rolled my eyes at him and got inside the Jeep, praying my mom wouldn't end my so called interesting life.

*******

I closed the door behind me, I couldn't help by looking around. Thankfully, she wasn't at home. My prayers worked. Maybe I should pray more often? Yeah. I took of my shoes and sat myself on a stool inside the kitchen. Immediately, my eyes seemed to have caught a piece of paper, my mother's fancy but weird handwriting sticked out. Oh holy Jesus.

Arielle,

Do you have any idea how I worried I was? You're in quite a lot of trouble but we'll talk about THAT later. Lars - I thank the Lord for that boy's existence, came home and reassured me that you kids were okay. Holy Moses, that boy is too kind. Anyways! I tried to call but apparently there wasn't any reception. Lars told me so. Text me when you get this, you know I don't like to call while I'm at the studio. I love you, honey.

- Mom 

I chuckled ... Oh Ronda, you and your bloody worries. Then I stilled. Crap. I was in a heep of trouble, wasn't I? I slumped my shoulders, my mom was all talk.

I took a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and decided to go upstairs to freshen up.

As I was going to do exactly that, I heard three loud footsteps coming from the kitchen. What the hell? I thought.  I charged myself to the kitchen to find absolutely nothing. Nothing! I made up my mind to a conclusion that it was just my imagination, so I went up the stairs and into my room.

Stripping off from my clothes, I went into the bathroom to fill the bath with warm, coconut-soapy water. It smelled so good that it made me relax just by the smell of it. I made sure it was full enough, by that I dived in completely.

I started to think about the recent events of my so called interesting life.

It was fun. Just being around people who wanted me around felt amazingly soothing. I remembered when Jayden held my hand all day and made me feel like I was the only one that really mattered. I sighed.

"I like this," he grinned at our tangled hands. I blushed but said nothing.

Why didn't I say anything? Was I that of a goddamn wimp? You see - it's kinda' weird to go through. I never had this much want from anyone. In other high schools, I was always the new girl who is anti-social. Why? One of the many reasons is because I never had the chance to get along with anyone, I couldn't because I'm never at one place. Though now, this situation is changing -- I'm changing. I sorta' like it.