Frozen Hearts Ch.3

I don't own Naruto, just my OC, Kay?

Kitsune's POV

GRRR, Akuma you have to stop wearing yourself out. I walked silently beside the pinkette, she shyly played with her finger, staring at the Sasuke boy. I smiled a bit. Human crushes, they're so weird.

We soon came up to a big gate, ninja guarding the entrance. I ran behind a tree and changed my form, letting Akuma take control again.

Akuma's POV

I gained vision and control once more of my body. I ran to Kakashi, the Jonin, with Rin at my side.

"Where are we going?" I asked, poking his arm lightly.

"The Hokage's office to ask about you." He said flatly. I nodded and watched Sasuke, Sakura, and that annoying brat Naruto walk away somewhere.

We arrived at the Hokage's, Kakashi knocking quietly.

"Come in." Was heard from the other side of the door.

I walked in first, Zabuza's headband on my right arm and Haku's headband on my left arm. I gave the old man a weak smile.

"So what are you here for?" He asked, his kind voice sounded powerful.

"I was ummm, wondering if I could live here." I sheepishly twirled my finger, my foot tapping nervously against the flooring. He gave a small smile.

"Of course, what is your name?" He asked, folding his hands neatly.

"Akuma. No last name." I answered instantly. He nodded. He then called Kakashi in.

"I have decided to let Akuma stay, at your house Kakashi, until she can afford her own." The old man said. Kakashi nodded, leading me outside.

"The old man seems nice." I said aloud. Kakashi chuckled a little. "What? What's so funny?" I asked. He gave me a smile, well I could see it under the cloth he wore on his face.

"You remind me of Naruto." He said after having his laughing fit. I gave him a "excuse me?!" look. That made him laugh some more. I groaned all the way to Kakashi's house.

"There's some bandages and extra clothes in the spare bedroom, but the clothes might be a little big." Kakashi said, heading to his own room. I walked into the room, placing Zabuza's blade next to the closet. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the bandages. My arms were heavily covered in wounds.

Next day

I woke up early, as usual. I re-wrapped the bandages and headed down to the kitchen, finding an apple on the counter. I grabbed it and headed back up to my room, snatching my pouch and Zabuza's blade. By the time I was done, the sun had just come up, and so had Kakashi. I walked out into the city, going to the meeting place Kakashi told me to go. I was joining team 7, also known as Kakashi's group.

"Finally you're here." I groaned as I saw Kakashi come into view. We had all been waiting for 2 hours, I've been waiting 3.

"Sorry guys, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." He rubbed the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes.

Time skip to when Chūnin exams are known cause author~chan lazy af

I pulled my blade from my back and charged at the clones Naruto had gave for me to train. I slashed them to pieces, hearing the poofing noise. Soon there was only one Naruto left, the real one. He stopped the stop watch he had.

"10.4 seconds! New record Akuma!" Naruto jumped. I gave a smile. Kakashi had all of us signed in for the Chūnin exams, and I was stoked. I sat down from exhaustion, catching my breath. I unraveled the bandages on my stomach, the wounds nicely healing. Naruto starred at me, a confused look on his face.

"What's that?" He asked. "It looks like mine." He pulled up his shirt to reveal a marking that looked exactly like mine. My brows burrowed inwards as I looked at the markings, no difference between them.

"Kitsune, do you know about this?"

'Could he be? No he can't be.'

I felt myself changing, evolving again.

Kitsune's POV

I looked at the boy, the marking exactly the same as mine. I traced the marking, getting a few giggles from the boy possessing my brother.

"Kurama?" I asked, looking into Naruto's eyes. They changed, slightly. I pressed my hand against the young ones stomach, focusing my chakra on the point.

I was soon whirled into the blackness, my vision failing. I opened my eyes soon after to see a huge cage, locked.

"Brother." I whispered.

"Sister." He responded back.

"You chose a good host, I believe he has the strength to change the future."

"Same to you sister, when I first saw her, the Ketsueki, I thought she was perfect for you." I smiled lightly, my tails swaying around silently. I reached through the bars, petting my brother softly on the muzzle. I transferred a little chakra to him, feeling that he was weak.

"Till next time sister." He said. I nodded.

"Till next time." And with that I was back in my host's body. Naruto woke with a shiver. I went back to my area and let Akuma take control once again.

Akuma's POV

I woke with a jolt, watching Naruto do the same. We smiled at each other.

"Now that was cool!" I said, standing up. I pulled him up, walking to a Ramen shop.

We ate in silence, well Naruto kept slurping his food down, while I ate quietly. Naruto left some money next to the empty bowls and we both split, saying our goodbyes.

Hey all kittens! Hope you liked this chapter and if you did show some support or feedback and I will ttyl! BYYEEEE!
-Kittykat