Frozen Hearts Ch.6

I. Don't. Own. Naruto. Just. My. OC.

Akuma's POV

I zoomed through the trees, looking for an opponent. The quiet forest echoed the soft "swoosh" every time I jumped from branch to branch. Rin ran next to me, picking up scents, but not any close by. Then I smelled something odd. It was another dog's scent.

"Akamaru be quiet." A boy whispered. I sniffed the air, giving a soft bark. We were cousins of the Inuzuka clan, so we had wolves of our own. A bark called back, rustling heard in a bush as we slowly came to a stop. A little white dog came out of the bushes, leaping straight towards me. I caught him, scratching his ear lightly.

"Aren't you a cutie?" I said, putting him down. Soon a boy jumped out, along with a creepy looking boy and a shy looking girl.

"Give Akamaru back." He growled. I gave him a light giggle.

"Honey, he came to me, so don't growl at me or you'll be seeing the inside of Rin's stomach." I sassed back. Akamaru gave a cheerful bark before heading back to his master. The boy looked at Rin.

"Surprised I see?" I asked, rubbing Rin's head lightly.

"What clan are you from?" He asked confused, his friends along with it.

"Let's just say, our clans our cousins." I giggled. The something caught my ear. I pulled my blade off my back, positioning myself in the way of the noise. Bug boy had his insects flying everywhere. The girl used her byakugan, peering though the trees.

"Rain ninja just up ahead." She said.

"Wait!" I said, stopping everyone. "I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Akuma." I gave them a smile.

"I'm Kiba!" Akamaru's owner said, extending a hand. I shook it with a firm grasp.

"I'm Shino." Bug boy said quietly.

"And I'm Hinata." The girl shyly said. I gave a big grin.

"Ok, let's go!" I exclaimed. Shino went up the right side, Kiba and Hinata went the left side, and I went full center. Soon we came up to the three Rain ninja, carefully perching on a branch. Everyone else was set up correctly. By the way they were walking, I'm guessing they already have two scroll. Which means Kiba's team can get one and I can get one. I gave the signal.

"Agh!" Kiba exclaimed, just like the plan said. I put on a special jutsu to make it look like he was severely hurt. He held the deep "gash" in his side.

"Oh look, easy prey." One ninja said. The others nodded. They all took out a kunia, inching close to Kiba. Then Shino's bugs curved the ninja back, right to me. I got behind them.

"Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!" I did the one hand sign and soon 7 ice mirrors surrounded the ninja. I toyed with them for a bit, but then it got ugly. I threw kunias left and right, switching from mirror to mirror.

"Wow." I heard Kiba say. Soon I was finished with them, grabbing the scrolls from their bloody bodies.

"That wasn't as bloody as I thought." I thought aloud. They all looked at me like I was crazy. I bent down to the less bloody man, seeing he was still conscious. I pulled the bandage that loosely hung in front of my mouth, showing pointy teeth. The guy looked at me with fear.

"Y-You're the d-devil!" He cried out. I growled at him with red beady eyes. He whimpered back in fear, cowardly hiding behind his hands.

"You guys don't have to look." I told them. But none of them moved an inch. I attacked his neck, paralyzing him. The red liquid soon replenished me, drinking every last ounce he had in his body.

"What was that?" Shino asked. I wiped the blood spilling from my lip.

"Something I have to do, to live." I said, tossing him the Earth scroll. I picked up the Heaven scroll, placing it in my pouch. We said our goodbyes and parted our ways.

Hey all you kittens! Idk why, but the thought of Akuma being a blood thirsty beast just popped into my mind. And it made sense. So if you don't think so then comment down below. If you liked it then show some support or feedback and I will ttyl! BYYEEE!!
-Kittykat