Chapter 1 meeting 5sos and going on tour

I woke up and looked at my phone it's 9:30. I got up and went into the living room where I saw my best friend Ellie watching good morning America. Ellie lives with me. There was some boy band on gma that Ellie really liked they were called something like 5 seconds of summer I think. Ellie tells me everything about them all the time I know all the songs and probably every fact about them I just don't know what they look like and I don't remember their names. I went in to the attached kitchen and started to make pancakes I made 2 each for me and Ellie and I made 2 cups of coffee. I cut up some fruit and put them On top of the pancakes. I got Ellies pancakes and fruit and mine then put them on the table In front of us then I got both our coffees and put them In front of us. I sat on the sofa next to Ellie eating the fruit and scrolling through Twitter when a notification came up it was a text message from the manager of my band love like war, his name is John anyway he said were going on tour with a band called 5sos in a week for a year and he wanted my band to meet in his office with them to talk about band stuff. I replied with okay we'll be there at 4 I text josh(bassist) and James(guitarist) and told them about it then I told Ellie (drummer) and asked her who 5sos are and she screamed " wait isn't that the band on the TV that your obsessed with" I asked "yes" she screamed While She was jumping around the place and making up fantasies that weren't gunna happen out loud. I just sat there quietly eating my pancakes and drinking my coffee. A few minutes later she settled down and ate her pancakes. When she was done I took out our plates and mugs and washed dried and put them away. I sat down and gma just finished so I put the Xbox on and played Fifa with Ellie for two hours then we played call of duty for two hours. I got up turned off the Xbox and tv then Ellie got changed in her bedroom whilst I got changed in my bedroom I wore black ripped skinny jeans and my green day vest with a iron maiden denim jacket with no sleeves I also had black combat boots on and a bunch of bracelets off fans and from hot topic on both wrists also my best friends choker I had off Ellie it was a yin and yang sign mine said best hers said friends. Ellie wore black skinny jeans with a pierce the veil shirt and a black jacket with dock martins and some bracelets. I straightened my long black hair with blue bangs and dip died red. I did my normal style which was down with my bangs all straightened but I pined my bangs to the top of my head in a bubble type thing because I couldn't be bothered to take 20 minutes to style it. I also put my black vans SnapBack on and black vans. also I put a black ball on the end of my snake bites and I put in my black eyebrow bar.i put on some concealer black eyeliner, mascara some lip gloss also I did black smokey eyes with eyeshadow and I filled in my eyebrows. Ellie just brushed her hair and bangs and put a beanie on. Josh and James came over after I finished brushing my teeth in the bathroom they live in the apartment underneath mine. Ellie answers the door to them and let them in. They all sat on the sofa while I finished up in the bathroom I got my keys wallet and phone from my room and shoved them in my pocket. I came out went to the fridge and got 3 monsters and a water. I gave Ellie josh and James a monster and I had a water. We went out of my apartment and I locked the door then we walked to my car. I unlocked my car and we all got in. I started the car and drove to johns office.
I parked the car and we all got out. I locked the car and we all walked in to his office. I went in first Ellie behind me then josh and James behind her. 5 sos was already there so we all greeted each other then sat down and we all started talking about business things then signed some contracts then talked more. I found out all their names and they said they were fans of our band and my band said there fans of their band. Michael complemented my outfit and hair and I did the same to him he had a green day vest on similar to mine and a denim jacket and blue hair. We basically match we have the Same colour hair same shirt same boots similar eyebrow piercing and a similar jacket he had normal black skinny jeans on though and mine were ripped all the way down. John gave out some beers and other drinks. Me and Michael had a beer but the rest had tea or water or coffee or energy drinks. John decided we should all go out together to get to know each other more. We all decided to go to my apartment on the Xbox and have pizza. My band got in my car and 5sos went in Ashton's car. First we went to Walmart to get alcohol and some other stuff as we were walking around I rang the pizza place and orderd 4 pepperoni pizzas and 2 Hawaiian pizzas I told them we'd pick them up in half an hour. We got to the alcohol isle after getting a bunch of other stuff we all grabbed a tone of alcohol each and put them in the cart I was sitting in one cart and Michael was in the other one. We got to check out and payed for our things then we all got to my car and put the bags in. We all went in our cars and drove to the pizza place and I got out got the pizzas then we drove back to my apartment. We parked up and went inside I put the pizzas on the coffee table Ellie got some glasses and put them on the table Michael put the alcohol on the table and I put the other stuff away and put out chips  and candy on the table. Ellie Luke and josh sat on one sofa Ashton Calum and James sat on the other sofa and me and Michael sat on the floor in front of the TV backs resting against the sofa and we played Fifa and ate pizza and drank beer and other alcohol for 5 hours. It's now 12am and everyone's drunk and tired. Ellie shouted sleepover. We all got exited and me and Ellie went to get blowup mattresses and pillows and blankets. We set everything up Michael and Luke were on the sofas. Me and Ellie were in our rooms and Ashton, Calum, were on the blow up mattresses josh and James went home. We all said goodnight and went to bed. It's 3 am and I can't sleep I heard someone walk to my door they opens it slightly and called me and asked if I was awake.

A/n
CLIFFHANGER ahah who do you think it is? What do they want? Comment what you think. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote comment and all that jazz see ya in the next chapter peace out.✌🏻️🤘🏻