Chapter 4~pokemon go XD

I woke up the next day with my head on Michaels bare chest and Michaels arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I tried to get up but Michael pulled me back. "Don't get up yet Stay here with me and cuddle for a bit longer please" Michael said in his raspy morning voice. Damn I love his morning voice so much."Michael I need to pee I'll come back when I'm done then we can cuddle okay" I said "okay but hurry up" "okay" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I did what I had too in the bathroom then came out as quick as I can. "Finally" Michael said and giggled "shut up I was like 10 seconds" I said smiling "yeah 10 seconds too long" he complained "shut up you" I said slightly laughing "okay now come here and let me cuddle with you" he wined gesturing for me go cuddle with him "someone's clingy this morning" I said getting on to the bed "shhh go to sleep its too early" I grabbed my phone then spooned with Michael. Michael went to sleep but I laid awake scrolling through Twitter and tumblr because why the hell not. I posted on the band account about us touring with 5 seconds of summer and how excited we are to spend a year touring with them. Both the bands retweeted liked and 5sos band account commented on it too. Saying they couldn't wait to tour with us either. I liked and retweeted their reply. I locked the phone screen and when I did I heard Michael yawn I turned around still in his arms and looked at him he was already looking at me "good morning beautiful" he smiled "good morning mikey" I smiled and blushed. "Breakfast!?" I said "yes please" he said. I walked into the kitchen with Michael following closely behind me we did the same as always he makes tea and coffee and I make breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, beans and fried tomatoes for everyone But I don't like any of that stuff only toast so I had toast and a banana. Michael gave everyone tea and coffee 2 minutes before I finished making the breakfast. When it was done I put the stuff on a plate and gave it to everyone then I grabbed my plate of toast and a banana and sat on the sofa Luke was on the floor this time with Ashton. ellie had kerrang on like usual and everyone was making small talk like usual. 20 minutes later everyone was finished I collected all the plates and cups put them in the sink then washed dried and put them away. I walked to the lounge where everyone was and I told them all to get ready so we can go out. I went to my room and got dressed I put on my white underwear set my black skinny jeans one of my sex pistol band vests and my iron maiden denim jacket. I put the pjs in my dirty laundry basket then walked into my room I put on some plain black socks and my batman high top converses. I also did my hair and makeup and put on my vans snap back. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet then put them in my pocket. I walked into the lounge and everyone was ready sitting on the sofa I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I asked if anyone wanted anything they all wanted monsters and water so I gave them out and sat on the arm of the sofa. I got my phone out and loaded Pokemon I caught some Pokemon sitting down when there were no more we walked to my car and got in. I have a Lamborghini in white that 4 people can go in and I also have a hippie van that me and Ellie spray painted that 10 people can fit in We all got in the van and I drove to the mall. Michael opened the glove compartment and took out all my CDs and looked for one to put in. He found a cd called "Lauren's punk mix" yes I had a cd pirated and he put it in the car radio(tøp XD) cd slot and pressed play the first song that came on was can I play with madness by iron maiden. We all sang along to the songs until we got there.
We got to the mall and started walking around occasionally stopping to catch Pokemon. we went in hot topic and bought some things for tour and stuff I got new 00g Pokemon ball stretcher plugs and a bunch of band and other cool stretcher plugs and I got 8 pairs of shoes 15 vest tops 10 different styles of skinny jeans 5 pairs of shorts 6 pj shorts 4 band jackets 5 leggings 3 bag packs some bracelets and bands and a denim jackets. Then we went to drop dead(OliverSykes shop) I got 5 vests 2 t-shirts a bag pack and some other things. Then we went to forever 21 I got 4 black dresses 5 pairs of shorts 5 more skinny jeans 2 pairs of flip flops 2 pairs of sandals 2 pairs of slip on shoes and 10 pairs of socks. no one would come in Victoria secret with me so I made Michael come with Me by bribing him with pizza or something he wants. We looked at a bunch of different bras and panties I got 4 sets of black underwear 3 in white 4 in red 1 in purple 2 multi coloured 2 hot pink and 2 light blue also I got 2 pairs of black high heels and a pair of white I payed for my things then we meet up with the others in the food court I had chicken nuggets, fries and a strawberry milkshake from McDonald's Michael got a Big Mac fries and a chocolate milkshake which I tried to pay for but he ended up paying for mine even though I debated with him about me buying them he insisted he would. He gave me my stuff and I thanked him we walked over to the table with the rest of them and they all had kfc Ashton told us a story about him working there before he was in 5sos and that he used to work in a game store. We all ate our food and talked. After food we went back to the van and put our bags in the boot then got in and drove to Walmart. We all had a shopping cart each and picked up things we wanted I picked up some food for the rest of the week and some clothes and shoes and a power pack for my phone and a bunch of other stuff. me and Michael walk slow so the others were nearly done. Everyone was done and went to pay not long later we were Finished and went to pay. We went back to the van put more things in the boot then we drove to a nearby park to catch some Pokemon we all split into groups of two people per group me and Michael Ellie and Ashton James and Luke Callum and josh we said we would meet back by the car in two hours. Me and Michael walked around for an hour and a half occasionally stopping to catch Pokemon or rest we walked back to the park to the swings and sat down just slightly swinging and enjoying the day we talked about a bunch of stuff we never really run out of things to say to each other we just talk about everything. My phone rang and I answered it, it was Ellie she asked where we was because we were 10 minutes late I told here we were on the swings and we were gunna make our way back to the car now... We hung up and I told Michael we were late we lost track of time but oh well. We walked back to the car it was only like a two minute walk. We still kept talking about everything mostly about tour and our lives and stuff but I didn't mind. it was nice having some alone time just chatting to Michael. We got to the car and apologised for being late they said it was okay and we all got in the van and drove back to my apartment.
We got out of the car and went to the boot. We grabbed our bags and I shut the boot and locked the van. We walked back to my apartment making conversation about today. We got to my apartment I unlocked the door and we walked inside Callum was the last one in so he shut the door. I went to my room and unpacked the things I bought today. I put the clothes and shoes I bought in my closet and I put my accessories in my jewellery box. I took the food and put them away in the kitchen where they belonged. Ellie was in her room Michael went to shower in my bathroom and Ashton went to shower in the other bathroom Luke, Callum,James and josh sat outside by the fire so I tided up the living room I remade the beds and sofas threw away empty bottles put plates glasses and cups in the sink, picked up rubbish and threw it away I put the dirty laundry in the laundry basket. Ashton and Michael got out of the shower and got dried and dressed into joggers and a shirt they came out at about the same time I walked outside and so did they then Calum and Luke got up to go shower they did the same as Michael and Ashton Luke used my bathroom Calum used the other one then josh and James did the same and then me and Ellie did the same I got dressed into my skinny batman joggers and I found a green day shirt on the floor that looked like mine I put it on and it was too big for me so I guessed it was Michaels oh well I still wore it then I put my hair in a high pony tail. I walked outside and sat next to Michael "is that my shirt" Michael asked I looked at him "I don't know I found it on my floor so probably" I replied "so I guess I'm not getting that back anytime soon" Michael questioned "guess not you shouldn't of left it on my floor" he giggled and I did too his giggle was so cute. "Don't worry I'll let you wear it sometimes" I said with a smirk "thanks that's very kind of you boo" he said sarcastically "it's no problem anything for for you my sweetie pie" I said to him as sarcastic as he was *everyone burst out laughed at our sarcasm and weirdness.*

Hello people of wattpad thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment ily peace out ✌🏻️🤘🏻