Chapter 3 car rides and cuddles

We played for another half an hour basically all I had on was jeans and my bra Michael just had jeans on so did Luke Ashton was just in his boxers and so was Callum Ellie was the only one basically fully dressed she had just her jeans and a top on. I said I didn't want to play anymore so I grabbed my beer put my top on and sat on the sofa flicking through the channels on the tv. American dad was on so I decided to watch it. Michael and Luke also got dressed and sat on the sofa after deciding they didn't wanna play either. Then everyone else decided not to play and they all did the same got dressed and sat on the sofa. There wasn't much room on the sofas so me and Ellie sat on the floor in front of the tv with our backs against the sofa. "Hey guys how about we all go out somewhere tomorrow we're always inside and we rarely leave this place" I said they all nodded their heads in agreement. "How about we go shopping" Ellie said "how about we go Pokemon hunting" I said "how about shopping while Pokemon hunting" Michael said we all agreed. "I'm sooo tired" Michael complained. "Go sleep in my room I'm not tired and if I am later I'll just sleep on the floor or with Ellie or something" I said "are you sure" he said sleepily "yep I'm positive" I replied. "Okay thank you" he said and got up walking into my room. I went in my room too and got some clothes out of my wardrobe then walked into the bathroom attached to my room "I'm just gunna take a shower I won't be long" "okay"he said then laid down under the quilt closing his eyes. I shut the bathroom door and locked it put my clothes and towel on the sink and turned on the shower. I put Spotify on and clicked on my punk rock play list and pressed play. Wake me up when September ends by green day came on. I jumped in the shower after stripping off and sang along to the song whilst doing the things I had to do in the shower. I turned the shower off after I was done and got out. I dried off and got dressed into batman shorts knee high socks my plain black vest and a my chemical romance jacket. I towel dried my hair then brushed it and put my bangs on top of my head with clips like usual then put the rest of my hair in a high pony tail adding a little flower crown. I grabbed my dirty clothes and unlocked the door. Opening the door quietly I looked over to Michael to see him quietly snoring he looks so cute. I walked out of my room and walked over to the dirty laundry basket and put my clothes in there I asked if anyone wanted to come downstairs to do some laundry with me. Luke said he would and he grabbed all his bands dirty clothes. We walked out of the apartment and to the elevator in front of us we got in and made small talk. I pressed the button with an l on it for laundry room and the elevator started moving. We finally got there after a few seconds. The door opens and we got out and walked over to the washing machines and put our things it we all only wear black so we didn't have to separate anything. When they were in I sat on top of the one I used and Luke sat on top of the one he used. We just sat there and talked for half an hour about random things until the clothes were done then we put them in the dryer and sat on top of them and talked more until they were done. We got them out and carried them back up to my apartment. We walked in and everyone was asleep. We put the clothes by the door and we decided to go for a drive around the town so we put shoes on and walked to my car. We got in my car I was driving and Luke was in the passenger seat. We went to McDonald's first I had a vanilla milkshake and Luke had a Big Mac, fries and a chocolate milkshake. We drove around for a while enjoying the view. We were in a parking lot on the very top we looked at the stars and I pinched one of Luke's fries and ate it starring into his eyes with a what you gunna do about it look. He had a look on his face like do that again and I will fight you. I sipped my milkshake and looked at the stars. The view was beautiful I thought to myself. Luke finished his food and put the rappers on the dashboard. I swear if he thinks he's leaving them there he has another thing coming, He probably won't I thought to myself. We drove back to my apartment. I opened the door quietly not to wake anyone. Luke put his rubbish in the bin then laid on the sofa and fell asleep guess I wore him out hehe. I wondered around the place picking up things and putting them where they belong and cleaning stuff that needed it. After an hour of cleaning I went out on the balcony and sat on one of the out door sofas and put my outdoor fireplace on then put my feet up on the other end of the sofa. I got my phone out of my pocket and put on some music. It was nice and relaxing. I closed my eyes and listened closely to the music that was playing. I fell asleep and I didn't even realise. I woke up but I still had my eyes closed I couldn't hear my music and I felt like I was moving like someone was carrying me I opened my eyes and saw Michael starring at me smiling. I was in his arms and we were walking into my room he put me on the bed and laid next to me he wrapped his arms around me cuddling me. I snuggled my head into his chest and he wraps his arms around me tighter I feel safe in Michaels arms like it's just us two against the world but no one can touch us.

__**Michael's pov**__
I dropped off to sleep when Lauren went in the shower when she come out I was gunna ask her to cuddle with me. I woke up and the bathroom door was open. I guess Lauren's out I thought. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw the balcony door was slightly open and I could hear music. I walked out there and saw Lauren sleeping she looked so peaceful and so beautiful I turned off her music and the fire. I picked her up and brought her to her bed to sleep. She opens her eyes and looked at me I smiled at her and she smiled back I put her in the bed and cuddled up next to her I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly I didn't wanna let go of her I think I'm falling for her. I fell asleep cuddling the woman I think I love.

Hello people I hope you liked chapter 3 don't forget to vote and comment Ilya. Radiate positive vibes share joy make people happy with the little things like smiling and appreciate the little things in life thanks for reading stay positive stay weird stay you peace out ✌🏻️🤘🏻