Chapter 8~ date

The uber pulled up outside of the bowling alley, we got out payed and thanked the driver then walked in payed to play and got our shoes, Michael payed for the uber and the bowling i offered but he kept declining so i said i'm gonna pay for our food he still said no but i am hehe. so we bowled for about an hour while talking and stuff we were tied and this was our last go and we made a bet that the loser had to buy food, so Michael bowled first and got a spare then i bowled and got a strike so i won, i cheered and Michael congratulated me and pecked my lips slightly hugging me, we pulled away after a few seconds and I just smiled like an idiot, we got our shoes back then walked next door to the arcade, 2 hours went by and we decided we were hungry so we gathered our things including a unicorn Michael had one me on a mini basketball game thing and walked to the nearest restaurant only a few stores away. We walked in and Michael asked for a table for two and the restaurant wasn't busy as it was 11pm there were about 3 other couples in the room, they seated us by the window and we had a lovely view of the beach and the fair at the other side of the town. We ordered a glass of red wine each as we wanted to drink but didn't want to get too drunk, then we looked at the menu until the waiter came back over then we orders some food and the waiter went to get tell the chef and get our orders and stuff. We talked about everything and anything, we got to know a lot about each other today and it really feels like I've known him for years even though it's been like 5 days that I've properly known him, for once in my life everything felt right like I had no problems and everything was just slowly falling into place. The waiter came back about 15 minutes later with our food and we thanked him just before he walked away. We ate our food, drank our wine, talked and laughed, it felt like we were sitting there for hours but it was about 40 minutes. We were the only people in the restaurant now except for the staff and it was shutting at 12 so we decided because it was 5 minutes too 12 we would leave so Michael asked for the bill and the waiter came back over with it. I got my purse out to get money to pay but Michael kept telling me to put it away because he wanted to pay as usual I kept disagreeing so he took the bill went up to the waiter and payed him. When he came back I pouted at him and made a sad face. "What's wrong baby" Michael asked concerned "I wanted to pay, you've payed for everything tonight and it's not fair on you" I replied "it's fine baby don't worry about it I just want to treat you right" he said sweetly " I know but I want to treat you too, how about I pay for our next date or pizza whatever comes first" I said with pleading eyes "fine" he said rolling his eyes then smiling at me. We grabbed our things and started to walk out the door. Michael grabbed my hand just before he opens the door for us to walk out. We walked to the beach witch was like a 30 second walk because it's right in front it the bowling alley but before we reached the sand I took my shoes off and carried them so it would be easier to walk. We walked for a little while until we found a good spot to sit we were in the middle of the beach just watching the sea and looking at the stars cuddling up to each other. Michael took his phone out and took a photo of the sea and stars then he took a photo of us cuddling I took out my phone and took similar photos one was of the sea and stars, one was Michael kissing my cheek, one was me kissing his cheek and the last one was of us kissing each other. Michael told me to stand up so I did he did the same he told me to stand a foot or so in front of him and look at the moon because he wanted to take a photo of me like that, I did as he said and he took the photo. I also took a photo of us standing up in front of the moon kissing Michael put his arms around my waist and I put one of mine around his neck and the other holding a camera. We then started walking back to the bowling alley while Michael ordered the uber for us to go back home. We arrived outside of the bowling alley and Michael turned to me and said "Hey I just had an idea instead of us going home why don't we go to that bar like around the corner from your apartment...unless you wanna go home that's completely fine by me", "yeah that sounds good" I smiled at him. A minute or two later the uber pulled up Michael opens my door to get in then closed it behind me *such a gentleman*  he got in the other side and told the driver where to go. Not long later we arrived at the bar, we got out, Michael payed and we thanked the driver. " I'm gunna look so weird walking into a bar with a stuffed unicorn" I said to Michael slightly giggling "we'll give it here and I'll hold it saves you the embarrassment" Michael said while taking the unicorn off of me "you don't have to babe" I said trying to take it back "don't worry princess I got it" he said kissing my lips just before we walked into the bar. It was quite empty for a Saturday night even though it was almost 1am but oh well. We went to the bar and ordered two jack Daniels and cokes then went to go sit down in a booth in the corner of the room. About 9 jack and cokes later it was now 3:30 am and we were both very drunk. The bar was closing so the bartender asked us all politely to leave and we did. I had been drunk multiple times at this bar so I knew my way to my apartment drunk or sober. We walked to my apartment stumbling and trying not to fall every 10 seconds but managed by leaning on and supporting each other. We got to my door I put the key in and after a few seconds of trying I opened the door and we walked in.

A/N Cliffhanger hahaha I'm sorry I know I'm evil but ya know idgaf 😂😂 the next chapter will be better. if you like please voteee if you like it, thank you for reading and voting if you did XD also I have my phone back so I'll be updating more wooo, byeeee people stay positive stay weird stay you andddd peaceeee outttttt✌🏻