Chapter 5 ~ a little bit of cake

I got off the couch and put my phone on the dock/speaker by the fire then went on Spotify and pressed shuffle. Invisible by 5sos came on and we all sang along as I walked into the house. I walked to the American style fridge freezer and opens both doors I pulled out some chicken wings, hot dogs, burgers, kebabs and fries then put them in the oven putting the empty rappers in the bin I then took out salad stuff and chopped it all up and put it in a bowl with a tongs so they can help themselves I grabbed a box of beers, 8 dishes some wine and 8 glasses and took them out and put them on the table in front of us. I got a big bowl and filled it with different kinds of chips. I picked up the bowl of chips and a pot of dip from the cupboard and took them outside placing them on the table for every to eat. I went back inside turned off the oven and took the food out and put them in bowls. When everything was done I took them out and put them on the table In front of us. I brought out some more party food like pork pies, sausage roll, little finger sausages, sandwiches, condiments,  some coke and vodka also placing them on the table. Everyone got what they wanted and put them on their plates. We ate, drunk and talked for the rest of the night. The music was still playing in the background not quiet and not loud but just loud enough for us to hear what song is playing.
Me and Michael were both on the sofa he was laying down with his feet in my lap and i was sitting on the end. I was starting to get sleepy so I laid on Michaels chest and closed my eyes. Michael wrapped his arms around me and I put mine on his chest. I didn't sleep I just laid there listening to their conversations. I was dropping off to sleep when I heard Luke say to Michael "so Mike when are you gunna ask her out." "I don't know I'm afraid what if she doesn't like me like I like her what if she just wants to be friends and if I do ask her and she rejects me it's going to ruin the whole tour we'll never speak to each and things will be awkward between us as the whole tour I'm probably gunna be depressed from rejection" he replied "but what if she says yes" Ashton said "yeah dude you have a 50/50 chance if she says no well get a separate tour bus and we'll go out until you find someone else and if she says yes you'll be happy and everything will be great" Calum added. I fell asleep after he said that I don't know who they were talking about but I was too tired and drunk to think.
~Michael's PoV~
"Besides she's definitely going to say yes do you see the way she looks at you and how much time she spends with you" Luke said "and all the late night cuddles she's even cuddling with you right now" Ashton added "there's no way she's going to say no she's always had a thing for you even though she denies it to me she always talks about you saying how cool and attractive you are and you have a lot it common you basically dress the same you have the same/similar music taste you both like lots of things like pizza,beer,video games, Pokemon and more things" Ellie commented. "True I'll do it tomorrow before we start packing to leave Saturday.
Luke and Callum went to go sleep in Lauren's bed. (Cake oml I can't even what am I doing, okay I'll stop, maybe;)) Ellie went in her room, Ashton slept on the sofa in the lounge and James and josh went home. I picked up Lauren and carried her on to the sofa in the lounge and gently put her down I pulled the blanket from the back of the sofa over her. I locked the doors and cleaned up a bit so she didn't have to worry about doing much tomorrow. The apartment was pretty tidy apart from a few things after I finished tidying I got changed into a pair of shorts that I got from my suitcase and put my dirty clothes in the wash basket. I laid next to Lauren on the sofa and pulled the blanket over me a bit and pulling her closer to me. I slowly drifted off to sleep with her in my arms cuddling her tight but not tight enough to hurt her.

A/n
Oooo some things are gunna be happening soon hehe. So this chapter is shorter than the rest but I have major writers block and it sucks 😵im sorry please forgive me. Also thank you so much for reading and please vote and comment peace out and ily ✌🏻️❤️