Chapter 7~ getting ready and stuff

*michaels pov*
I gave the guys there clean clothes and they said thanks then I sat down infront of them and smiled, I heard lauren go into Ellies room and shut the door so I decided to tell them "so guys I told lauren I liked her and asked her on a date and she said yes" Michael said smiling like a mad person "wheyyy congratulation" they all cheered and I told them what we're doing and what happend and all that jazz. After like 10 or 20 minutes of talking I went into Lauren's room and got some stuff I needed and the clothes I wanted to wear then went into the spare bathroom to get ready. I showered then shaved and all that jazz, I wore new smart ish black skinny jeans a white button up shirt, black blazer, a black tie and put on a watch and did my hair. When I was finished getting ready I put my clothes I had on from today in the washing basket and tidied up the bathroom a bit where I'd messed it up, then I walked out into the lounge and all the boys eyes were on me and everyone made comments about how good I looked and that apparently lauren had me wrapped around her finger because I never wear this much smart clothes for anyone not even first dates with other people and shaved and I rarely shave haha 😂 (idk I just decided to put it I'm not saying any of this is true have you seen Michael he looks good in any all the time like damn) I said thank you and stuff then sat down and waited for lauren.

*Lauren's pov*
I got out of Ellies room and saw Michael walking to the bathroom so I thought he must be getting ready or something, I went into my bathroom showered and stuff then I went into my room in my towel with my dirty clothes in my hand then put them in the washing basket then I went over to my wardrobe and looked through my clothes to look for something to wear I decided on my new black underwear set from Victoria secret and a black skater dress some black thigh high tights some bracelets and a cute little heart necklace. I laid them on the bed and decided to do my hair and makeup before I got dressed so I blow dried my hair then straightened it and did a bubble thing and hair sprayed it a bit, then I put on foundation concealer contour highlighter fake eyelashes then did black smokey eye with my Kat von d palette then my eyebrows and some pink lipstick. Then I put all my clothes and stuff on careful not to mess up anything. I got a little black bag from my closet and put my purse in then put it on. I got my phone ordered some pizza for the rest of the group then took a few selfies because I look good okay 😉😂. 100 selfies later I heard the bathroom door open and Michael and the guys talking so I put my phone in my bag and looked in the mirror one more time just to make sure everything was okay. I walked out and saw everyone in the living room they must of heard me close the door because they all looked at my with there jaws dropped. I smiled and slightly waved "guys close you're mouths you're dribble is falling" I smirked. Everyone closed there mouths and wiped there chins while I stood there giggling proudly at what I did. Everyone made comments at how good I looked and I thanked them all. "Well give me and Luke your phones and stand together so we can take some photos of the happy couple" ellie winked at me. I gave her my phone and Michael gave his to Luke, they took like 20 photos and made us pose differently each time. "Okay we need to leave now" I smiled getting our phones and giving Michael his while putting mine in my bag. Everyone said goodbye and good luck and have fun and stuff as we walked out the door hand in hand. (In the elevator) "you look really good you know babe" Michael said smiling down at me "you don't look to bad yourself mr.clifford" I smiled at him then pecked his lips softly. "The uber should be outside waiting for us" Michael said as the doors to the elevator opened on the ground floor, I smiled and nodded as an okay as we walked through the entrance doors, we saw the uber and walked over to it. Michael opens my door and I thanked him and got in then he closed it and ran around to the other side got in and told the uber guy where to go. We sat in the back and just talked until we got there.

A/n hey me again sorry it's kinda short but my phone broke today so I'm using a really shitty phone but I will try and make the next chapter a bit longer if u can, if you like please vote and stay positive stay weird stay you and peace out ✌