The One With Jia's Debut and Reunion

Jia's debut went exactly as planned, Ara and Kim arrived at the same time. Nahiya pa nga sila dahil they weren't supposed to be there because they just met Jia, but Jia made them feel like they all know each other for a very long time.

Jia would them stories about U.S. and Kim and Ara would laugh because they remembered Alyssa telling them that story.

Alyssa and Dennise arrived an hour after Ara and Kim arrived. They could feel six eyes were staring at them, which made them feel uncomfortable but they didn't mind. They went to their tables and as soon as they sat down, Alyssa looked for the owners of those six eyes and gave them a glare. Jia chuckled and stood up, went to their table and welcomed them.

"Stop glaring at your bestfriends, Ly!" Jia said and chuckled.

"Isa ka pa eh." Alyssa answered, "Pasalamat ka talaga debut mo ngayon."

"Sus, di mo ko matitiis." Jia said and Alyssa act as if she was about to throw up.

"Ji, for you pala." Dennise said and gave a small box.

"Hala, Den. You don't have to, pero thank you ha?" Jia answered and Dennise nodded her head.

"Andrei!" Jia called out to her cousin who just passed by.

"Ay ate, nandiyan ka pala. Bakit?"

"May papakilala ako sayo." Jia said, "Si Alyssa and Dennise."

"Nice to meet you!" Andrei said after shaking their hands, "Wait, Alyssa? Eto ba yung sinasabi mo dati na papakilala mo sa akin para magkagirlfriend?"

"Sira ulo ka, Ji! Nag-bibiro lang ako nun." Alyssa said and laughed.

"Ikaw nga yun! Ano, kailangan mo pa ba ng girlfriend?" Andrei asked jokingly.

"Uhh... Hindi na. I mean... I have a girlfriend already." Alyssa said and look at Dennise.

"Uhmm, yeah. She does have a girlfriend." Dennise answered still looking at Alyssa

--

"Ji, wanna come to the reunion?" Alyssa asked, as she drank her coffee.

It was the day after Jia's debut, Jia insisted that they should stay dahil naparami ang inom nila kagabi. Ara and Kim left last night dahil may OJT sila.

"Oh. Sinabi sa akin nila Kim yan, but I can't bro. Punta kami Palawan that day." Jia said.

"Oh crap. Right. I can go by myself, it's okay." Alyssa said.

"Invite mo kaya si Den." Jia said.

"Invite me where?" Dennise asked, who just got out from the guest room. "Morning, Ly. You feeling okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good." Alyssa answered.

"Walang hang over or anything?" Dennise asked.

"Wala naman. I'm good. Kumain ka na." Alyssa said.

"Invite me where again?" Dennise asked, habang kumukuha ng pagkain.

"Well, Alyssa and her gradeschool friends are having a reunion. Ininvite na ko nila Kim last night, kaso I have to go to Palawan that day so I can't go. I told Alyssa to invite you." Jia explained.

"Oh. Nice. When is it ba?" Dennise asked.

"It's next Saturday, but it's okay Den you don't have to go. Baka may plans ka rin." Alyssa said.

"It's okay, Ly. I can go." Dennise answered.

"Yun! Para may plus one ka na, Ly." Jia said.

"Ewan ko sayo." Alyssa said.