The One With Sophomore Year

I still remember this year, this was the time when your friend moved to a different house and I think this was the time where you and I got close to each other.

Naalala ko pa nga na every after 5th period ko sinasadya ko dumaan sa may locker mo, hoping that I would see you. There are days na you come early sa locker mo, there are days naman I get to walk you to your class.

Our classes are kind of far away from each other, although same side lang naman ng school. Your classes was all the way to the end, mine was in 2nd floor.

I always tell you na ayoko lang talaga pumasok sa klase when I walk with you, pero sa totoo lang I want to spend time with you kahit na alam ko makakasama naman kita sa uwian.

--

I also remembered the time when I got jealous of this guy friend of yours.

I was on the bus and I didn't see you, so I just sat down by myself. While we were on our own way, I heard your voice. You were just sitting behind me. I also heard a guy's voice, you guys are laughing and it makes me wonder who that guy is.

When we are in our stop, I stood up and there you saw me.

"Uy, akala ko wala ka." You said.

"Akala ko nga rin wala ka eh." I answered.

I went out of the bus first and I waited for you guys. All three of us are walking together.

"Ay, nga pala." You said, "Si Jebong. Jebong, si Alyssa nga pala."

"Hi. Alyssa pala." I said awkwardly.

"Jebong." He said.

We are outside of our houses when we realized all three of us live on the same side. I live right across from you, Jebong lives 3 houses away from you.

--

Often times you guys are always together, ako naman minsan mag-isa lang. I always sit at the front para mas mauna akong baba at di ko kayo makakasabay, I did that for a long time. Minsan naman, pag nauuna kayo sa akin I would act like I have somewhere to go, nag-mamadali ako.

Sophomore year ended with all three of us going home together.