eleven

8.36am

💩❤️:
hi

star⭐️:
r U CRAZY

star⭐️:
IM IN THE MIDDLE OF LESSON

star⭐️:
R U TRYING TO GET ME INTO TROUBLE

star⭐️:
IM HAVING MR KIM'S LESSON NOW

💩❤️:
oh cmon

💩❤️:
i'm 100 percent sure his lesson is so boring

💩❤️:
you were probably about to sleep before i text you

star⭐️:
well

star⭐️:
tru

star⭐️:
BUT WHAT IF I GOT CAUGHT

💩❤️:
try not to get caught then

star⭐️:
if my phone gets confiscated,
you're buying me a new one

💩❤️:
k bye

star⭐️:
TCH

💩❤️ seen

After 5 hours of dreadful and boring lessons, it's finally lunch! Seojin and Byul walked together, side by side to the cafeteria. It's crowded as usual and they had a hard time to find a seat. Usually, both of them would wait for a while until they find an empty seat or just eat outside of the cafeteria or in class.

Wonho's familiar aura caught her attention, who is eating with 6 other guys. They made eye contact and smiled at each other. Wonho noticed that they didn't have a place to sit so he made a hand gesture, indicating for them to come. Byul and Seojin hesitated but for the sake of their hungry stomachs, they walked slowly to their table. The boys have two more empty spaces, perfect for Byul and Seojin.

The two girls felt really awkward since the only person on the table they know is Wonho. Wonho sensed the awkwardness between them and told his friends to introduce themselves to loosen up the atmosphere. Their names are easy to remember and all of them are friendly and easy-going. After they bought their foods, they started chatting to know a little bit more about each other.

"Ah, so you're Byul? You're that damsel in distress, right? The girl who got saved by Mr. Wonho right here. " the guy beside me, Minhyuk mentioned bluntly before taking a big bite out of his sandwich.

Byul can't believe that he exposed her even before she could tell Seojin what happened. Byul already caught Seojin looking at her with wide eyes, Seojin's face literally reads 'You're fucking dead, traitor'. Byul, purposely, moved her elbow up and hit Minhyuk's hands which made him dropped his sandwich. He glared at her and she just simply shrugged and acted innocent. She flipped her long hair towards his face intentionally to add on a bit of spice.

Wonho stopped eating and glared at Minhyuk with burning hatred. Byul assumed that what happened last night was supposed to be a secret, but big-mouthed Minhyuk couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Oh, right! It was supposed to be a secret. Oops." Minhyuk chuckled nervously, while glancing at Wonho and Byul who is currently giving him a death stare.

Soon enough, everyone on the table started to buzz around, curious on unlucky pervert incident. No matter how bad Byul and Wonho doesn't want anyone to know, Minhyuk let the cat out of the bag even before they could answer.

+++++
and just to let yalls know, my english is not very fantastic. so if a sentence is phrased awkwardly, let's just ignore it and continue reading☆*:.o(≧▽≦)o .。*☆

don't forget to comment and vote!! i'll appreciate it!