sixteen

Wonho ended up being inside Byul's house. He insisted on going home but Byul forced him to go inside. Byul want him to get warmed up first because she does not want him to get sick. He is still amazed at how huge Byul's house is for a small family. It is really grand and everything is organized nicely. It is a really nice and cozy home. She passed him a towel to dry himself then went on to find some clothes to replace his soaked ones.

"Make yourself at home. Explore or something, I don't care." Byul mentioned before going.

Wonho just walked around the living room, not daring to go any further. He observed a huge family photo hanged on the wall, obviously taken a long time ago. Byul is still a very small girl there and all of them looked very happy, showing huge smiles on their faces. A chubby little boy caught his attention.

"Wonho-ah, here's some clothes." Byul called him.

"Wonho-ah? I'm older than you, kid."

"One year older, please."

"You never told me you have a brother." Wonho stated.

"You never asked." She replied while shrugging.

Wonho just rolled his eyes at her witty reply. Just when he is about to take off his clothes, he stopped when he heard a high-pitched shriek.

"What the fuck, Byul?" Wonho cursed, furrowing his eyebrows in irritation while putting down his shirt.

"Why are you changing here?" Byul yelled, turning red because of embarrassment.

"It's just changing clothes! Not like I'm showing off my d-" Wonho got cut off when Byul placed her hand on his mouth.

"Shut up. There's the bathroom, you can go." She removed her hand and pointed to the bathroom.

"Ugh, girls." He muttered as he walks to the bathroom.

Byul goes to a mirror and touched her face. It is really red and hot. Ugh, curse Wonho, she mumbled.

Finally, they settled down and sat on the couch. The atmosphere is really quiet and awkward. Byul turned on the tv to lessen the awkwardness. Cheese In The Trap is playing, also one of Byul's favourite drama. Byul turned off the lights, not sure why. The room is dark, the only light seen shining from the tv. Both of them watched it in silence, side by side. Byul can't take the silence anymore so she took her phone and text him.

8:05pm

byul⭐️:
can u pls talk to me first

byul⭐️:
im feelin so awkward(;_;)

A ding is heard from his phone so he takes his phone and check it. He took a glance at Byul first before replying.

8:05pm

💩❤️:
why should i

byul⭐️:
ugh jerk

💩❤️:
we're just beside each other

💩❤️:
why are you doing this

byul⭐️:
BCUS IM MORE COMFORTABLE TEXTING U

Wonho chuckled. He looked at her licking her lips, eyes wondering around the living room. His contact name in her phone caught his attention.