thirteen

Byul lazily tossed her bag on the floor and dived into her warm and cozy queen-sized bed. Her energy was drained from the tortur– studying in school. She stared blankly at her ceiling, decorated with white starry stars and crescent moons. She smiled as she reminisced the rare memories created of decorating the nice ceiling together with her parents.

She changed to her comfortable home clothes; oversized shirt and comfy shorts. Her favourite kind of style. She walked to the kitchen in search of food. Well, she could cook simple meals. Ramen, rice, egg, that's probably all. She would usually order food delivery. But she's too lazy to do that, besides she just wants to eat something light. She opened the refrigerator and found cereals and milk.

"Cereals for dinner. Why not?" Byul shrugged as she reached out for a bowl and poured the cereal, followed by the milk. She took her dinner to the couch and grabbed the remote, pressing the on button. The Greatest Seducer just started playing, one of Byul's favourite romance drama.

"Damn, Kwon Sihyun is so hot!" Byul squealed like a little girl, fanning herself with her hand.

"God, just date already."

"Lee Sejoo! Oh my–" Byul was interrupted by the vibration coming from her phone.

"Ugh, who's disturbing my moment." She groaned as she rolled her eyes at her phone.

7:10pm

💩❤️:
helloooo

byul⭐️:
hi🙂

💩❤️:
what's with that emoji?

byul⭐️:
you ruined my moment with my man

💩❤️:
what man

byul⭐️:
THE HOT ACTORS FROM
THE GREATEST SEDUCER

byul⭐️:
I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

byul⭐️:
and u disturbed me

💩❤️:
oh

💩❤️:
so you care more about those guys whom you'll never meet more than me huh

💩❤️:
i see how it goes

byul⭐️:
HEOL ( ゚д゚)

byul⭐️:
WHAT DO U MEAN I'LL NVR MEET THEM

byul⭐️:
ONE DAY I WILL TAKE TONS
OF SELCAS WITH THEM

byul⭐️:
AND SPAM U WITH THEM

byul⭐️:
besides we are livin in korea so are they

byul⭐️:
so there's 99.9% i'll meet them

💩❤️:
but there 00.1% you won't

byul⭐️:
DONT BE AN ASSHOLE

Another notification popped on top of the screen.

7:13pm

jb:
Hello!

byul:
HI

jb:
What are you doing?

byul:
just watching a drama

jb:
The Greatest Seducer?

byul:
HOW DID YOU KNOW

byul:
R U STALKIN ME