thirty one

6:17pm

unknown:
Wonho?

Wonho:
yeah that's me

Wonho:
who are you?

unknown:
It's me.

Wonho:
who?

Wonho:
byul istg if this is u im gonna be so fucking mad

Wonho:
u just pranked me just now

unknown:
Byul? No, I'm not her.

Wonho:
you're not her?

Wonho:
oh um sorry haha

Wonho:
so you are?

unknown:
It's Soojung...

Wonho:
Soojung?

Wonho:
Kim Soojung?

unknown:
Yeah...

Wonho:
oh....

Wonho:
oh um i gotta go

Wonho:
bye

unknown:
No wait!

unknown:
Don't go.

mon 6:33pm

Soojung:
Wonho?

Soojung:
Can you meet me for awhile?

Soojung:
I'm outside your school right now.

His class ended early today and he is waiting for Byul outside her class. He checked the watch on his wrist. Few more minutes before Byul ends. Well, Soojung can wait. Not like she matters anyway.

The bell finally rings and all the students rushed out of the class. He peeked inside the class and saw Byul. He waved at her and told her to come out quickly. Byul smiled as she fastened her speed.

They walk together, side by side, heading to the school gate.

"Hey, Byul.." He slowly talked.

"What?"

"Soojung just texted me."

"Soojung unnie?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... What did she say?"

"She wants to meet me now. She's outside the school."

"Oh, I'll just wait here then. I guess both of you need some alone time." Byul said as stands at the wall near the school gate.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Thank you, Byul for being understanding. It'll be fast." He kissed her forehead before leaving.

Byul just smiled at him. Wonho and Soojung have not talked ever since their breakup. Byul thinks Soojung wanted to explain what happened and apologize to Wonho. It might be awkward for Soojung to talk to Wonho if she is there. Exactly why Byul left them alone.

Wonho walked out of the school and saw Soojung waiting for him anxiously.

"Wonho?" She called him.

That voice he haven't heard for a long time. It makes him angry when he recall what she did to him.

"Why do you want to meet me?" Wonho asked coldly.

"I- I regret what I did. I thought Jaebum was a great man but he turns out to be a total jerk."

"And so?"

"I want to get back to you..."

"Ha, what is this bullshit?"

"I'm sorry, Wonho. I came to realised that you are truly the only one for me."

"What am I to you? A replacement? I'm sorry but please find a better man than me." Wonho rejected as he walked away from her.

"No wait! Please." Soojung begged as he gripped Wonho's arm.

"Soojung, I already have a girlfriend. She's someone I really love. So please, stop it." Wonho said softly.

Soojung slowly let go of his arm. She saw Byul peeking at them.

"Byul?" She accidentally said out loud.

"Byul! Come here!" Wonho shouted and waving his hand telling her to come.

Byul revealed herself and walked slowly towards them.

"This is my girlfriend, Byul." Wonho told Soojung as he rest his arm on Byul's shoulder.

"Hi Soojung unnie! I haven't seen you for a long time. After you left this school..." Byul talked.

"Haha, yeah." Soojung awkwardly chuckled.

"I have to go now! It was nice talking to both of you. Bye!" Soojung added as she walked away in a hurry.

"Wow, that's awkward." Byul mumbled.

"What did both of you talked about?" Byul asked.

"I don't know. About her regretting and other shits." Wonho explained.

"Ohhhh."

"Let's forget about her and get some ice cream!

They entered Milk Cow and find a place to sit. Then, they looked at the menu and picked their ice cream. After choosing, they went to the counter to order.

"Hello miss, what would you like to have?" The waiter asked Byul with a sweet tone.

Wonho realised it and just furrowed his eyebrows.

"I would have cookies and cream and he would have black pearl." She innocently ordered.

"That would be 11,400won."

Byul handed him 12,000won and the waiter purposely touched her hand while taking the money.

Wonho saw it and immediately hold Byul's hand. She gave him a questionable look.

"Here is your change." The waiter smiled at Byul.

Before Byul could take it, Wonho already snatched it from the waiter. The waiter was taken aback and smiled forcefully at Wonho.

"What are you doing?" Byul asked as they get back to their seat.

"He was flirting with you!" Wonho exclaimed.

"No he wasn't!" Byul argued.

"He was! Okay, here he comes."

"Hi, these are your ice creams." The waiter looked at Byul and not even taking a glance at Wonho.

"Ehem, I know she's really beautiful but she's my girlfriend." Wonho stated firmly.

"Ah, yes yes." The waiter widened his eyes and immediately went back to the counter.

"See! He was totally flirting with you!"

"Aww, is my baby Wonho getting jealous?" Byul teased and tickled his chin.

He flicked her hand and pouted. "Byul!"

"Alright, alright, I'm just kidding."