twenty two

10:45am

wonho oppa❤️:
and you said your brother is a "trainee"

wonho oppa❤️:
uh huh

byul⭐️:
I THOUGHT HE WAS

byul⭐️:
BUT HE REVEALED TO ME RIGHT AFTER THAT

wonho oppa❤️:
dang your brother is pretty famous

byul⭐️:
right?

wonho oppa❤️:
be prepared to have lots of fake friends byul

byul⭐️:
ugh i hate my life

byul⭐️:
ok gtg

Like it's a normal routine already, they all start going to the usual table to eat together.

As Byul is about to eat her food, a bunch of girls started coming and called her. Byul closed her eyes and sighed heavily. She turned around to face them and gave them a huge fake smile.

"OMG CAN I LIKE GET YOUR BROTHER'S PHONE NUMBER?"

"CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH HIM?"

"WE ARE TOTALLY BEST FRIENDS STARTING FROM NOW!"

"CAN I HANG OUT AT YOUR PLACE LATER ON?"

"CAN I MEET THE OTHER MEMBERS TOO?"

"CAN I-"

"SHUT UP PLEASE!" Byul yelled. She really wants to curse but for the sake of her brother's image. What a good sister.

"I'm really sorry to be rude. But I just really want to eat my lunch after long hours of lessons and spend time with my real friends. So, please, give me some privacy. I'll really appreciate that." Byul states loud and clear and start eating her food.

Everyone in the cafeteria is staring at her. Literally everyone. Even her own friends. They were shocked at Byul's sudden outrage. The girls quietly return to their tables.

After a few minutes, the cafeteria starts to be really loud and noisy again. Byul finished eating her food and immediately went back to class.

"Hey, you okay?" Wonho worriedly asked, following her right after.

"Yeah. It's just that I'm not used to this." She replied.

"It's okay, Byul. Just remember all of us are here for you. Don't forget that!"

Byul smiled and nodded.

"Let's go. I'll walk you to class."

She felt better after speaking out to everyone. She felt much more better after Wonho comforted her. Now, no one dares to ask Byul anything about her brother or BTS. She still gets the stares but she don't mind.

School ended finally. Everyone started rushing home as if the school is gonna be destroyed anytime. Byul waved goodbye to her friends and go their seperate ways. She observed that Shownu have been walking Seojin home ever since the day they played arcade together. Her ship is sailing.