nineteen

Both of them detached the harness and exited the place, looking lifeless as usual.

"I feel like my ass flew up when the thing drops." Byul talked, as she shake her head.

"Byul, stop it." He chuckled.

"But this is the least scariest among all the rides we took earlier." He added.

Byul nodded, agreeing to him. Then she stared at him, giving him a mischievous smirk.

Oh shit, did she heard it?, he thought.

"Seems like you confessed to someone there, who is it hmmmmm?" Byul wiggled her eyebrows.

"What do you mean I confessed?" Wonho lied, playing dumb.

"I'm pretty sure I heard "I like" but I didn't hear the name after that because I was screaming for my life."

"Nah, you must be mistaken."

"No! I'm pretty sure you said it! So, who is the girl?"

"Ugh, fine. I said I like my mom. When there's life and death situations, I tend to say that. Happy now?"

"Oh. Boohoo. I thought you did confess to someone." She booed, giving an uninterested face.

If only she knew.

They came across an ice cream shop and there is a variety of ice creams. They bought ice creams that look like the Lotte World's mascot.

"The ice creams are so adorable! Let's take a selca!" Byul said while taking out her phone

They showed their ice creams and pose; Byul smiled with her mouth wide open and Wonho smiled showing his teeth.

"Yay, our first selca together!!" Byul cheered while fantasizing the photo.

"Oh, the parade is starting! Let's go there!" Wonho pulled her, dashing to the parade so that they can get a clear view.

The parade is full of bright colours and the music is so exciting, it makes them dance a little. Huge floating cars pass by with the mascot of Lotte World on it waving at the audience. The dancers have a unique costume on as they dance to the music. It is wonderful.

After the parade ended, they headed home. The ride is less awkward than what they expected. They talked more than they used to. They are so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't notice they have reach Byul's house.

"Woah, the ride is faster than usual." Byul mentioned in disbelief.

"I know, right?"

Being a gentleman, he walked her until her front door.

"Thank you so much for today. It was so much fun!" Byul thanked him, making him smile slightly.