Battle Of The Sexes

Battle of the Sexes

Around the 18th to 20th week, you will be going in for that second ultrasound, to check on baby's progress and if depending on the baby's position, you maybe able to find out the sex of the baby.

the baby: baby is constantly moving, along with swallowing, hiccupping and yawning, baby's skin is no longer transparent and is starting to form fine, soft hair all over it's body, called lanugo, baby now weighs around 190 grams and is about 14cm long.

6th February 2014 (18 weeks and 5 days)

Matthew's POV

 "Matty, wake up." Sums said as she straddled me with her perfect naked ass on mine, since I was still trying to sleep, while stretched out on my belly. It was hot during the night and we only had a sheet on, but that soon disappeared and now we were left here naked and uncovered.

"Babe, come on, do you know what day it is?" she continued and is now shaking my shoulders. I sure do know what today is, it's ultrasound day and we get to find out the sex of the baby. 

"It's Thursday?"  I yawned and teased, this will annoy her of a little. I heard her sigh from above me, and then gently rest our baby on my back as she laid down on me. 

"Yeah, it's Thursday." she whispered in a sad tone, and then kissed the back of my neck and climbed off me and the bed and went into the ensuite. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to tease her this morning. I better go cheer her up, otherwise I'll be in big trouble. I quickly jumped up and went after her, I could hear the shower running when I opened the door. 

"Go shower in the other bathroom." yep, I'm in the bad books now, she didn't even turn around but she knew i saw standing there. Since I was already naked, I opened the glass door and stepped in behind her, and wrapped my hands around her nicely protruding bump and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Babe, I know what today is, we finally get to find out if this little bubs is a boy or a girl." I said kissing her shoulder and my hands rubbed up and down her bump. She's popping out nicely now and it drives me insane, I love it.

"I thought you had forgotten." she leaned back into me as I held her, the warm water cascading down our skin.

"Not a chance, I even have it saved on my phone, which will beep about half hour before the appointment." I grabbed her sponge and bodywash, which smells really good and lathered it over her breasts, baby bump and my favourite spot.

"You're a good boy." she giggled, and turned around after i finished washing her front, her arms wrapped around my neck, as I moved the sponge over her back and down to her delicious ass.

"Sometimes." I chuckled, and tossed the sponge away, before stealing her lips with a steamy kiss, which ended up being an even hotter round of sex. Her horny hormones, as I call them are still in full swing, at this rate, I want her to be pregnant, a lot. Our sex life was beyond extreme before the baby came along, but now it's off the charts. 

a few hours later

Sums and I are now waiting to be called in for the ultrasound, and it seems there's a bit of a line up today. Just looking around the room, there's a few pregnant women, all at different stages, and a few little kids running around. There's this one little girl around two and a half across from us, with a little babydoll in her hands, a cute pink dress, brown hair and green eyes, staring at me. 

"Sums, why is she looking at me like that?" I whispered in Sums ear, she lifted her head up from her magazine and  looked at me strangely, so I nodded to the little girl.