The Goldmens

Neil Goldman was the first of Quahog's stereotypically Jewish family that we met. He spent the early days of the show chasing after Meg, declaring his love for herald not taking no for an answer, even when she very forcefully told him she wasn't interested! Eventually we met Neil's parents, Mort and Muriel, who look worryingly like one another (but hopefully aren't related). Mot is the local pharmacist, running Goldman's Pharmacy, which is handy for him as he's a complete hypochondriac, convinced he has pretty much every ailment under the sun, to the point that he even thought he was having a miscarriage after someone scared him. He and Muriel met via a dating service, where surprisingly enough it was love at first sight! Tragically though, in Season 9 during dinner in honour of James Woods, a murderer starts killing their way through the guest list, murdering Muriel. Since then Mort's been trying to put his life back together as a widower.
Family guy facts:
-Joe ended up in a wheelchair after becoming paralysed while attempting to stop a grinch like creature from ruining Christmas.
-In the episode 'Foxy Lady', Glenn's driving license says he's 61 years old!
-Carter is a war veteran who at one point was presumed killed in action, but luckily made it back to the US before Barbara married another man called Roginald.
-We first met Herbert in the season 3 episode 'To Love and Die in Dixie', when Chris starts delivering newspapers to his house.
-Mort and Muriel's niece is the actress Jennifer Love Hewitt.