Glenn Quagmire

It's an understatement to say that Quagmire likes sex. Pretty much every waking moment of his life is spent either sleeping with a women - and it's occasionally hinted a few lady-boys have slipped in there too. He will do anything to have sex, whether it's locking Asian women in his basement or drugging ladies so he can sleep with them. While he's a complete sex hound - to the point that at one time the women of Quahog tried to have him thrown out of town - he's normally a pretty loyal friend (as long as you don't have a teenage daughter over the age of 18!), and also has an unexpected love of cats. Glenn was once briefly married to a women called Joan, but he soon came to his senses when she became needy and neurotic. Thankfully for Gelnn, Joan died after touching Death's arm. All his sleeping around also resulted in a daughter being left in his doorstep, but Quagmire decided it was best for the little girl to give her up for adoption. Glenn hates Brian the dog with a passion, finding him pretentious and insufferable. He also reckons that the reason he's so obsessed with sex is because he's trying to fill the hole left when his ex, TV actress Cheryl Tiegs, left him to pay for all his sexual shenanigans.