The Giant Chicken

Not many people have an ongoing feud with a giant chicken, but Peter does. It all started when the chicken gave Peter an expired coupon. Peter then attacked the chicken, resulting in an elaborate battle that ended with the huge fowl falling from an office building, with Peter landing on him. However that wasn't the end of the fight, as over the years Peter and the massive bird have continued to fight on-and-off. At one point it seemed all would be forgiven when Peter and the giant chicken realise they can't even remember what they are fighting about. However at the end of a reconciliatory meal, they fall out over the check and begin their battle all over again! It's difficult to know whether the whole thing is Peter or the chickens fault, as even when Peter has lost his memory he manages to inadvertently anger the bird so much that the animal ends up hitting the amnesia right out of Peter's head! It's undoubtedly a feud that will run and run.
Family guy facts:
-In 'One if by Clam, Two if by Sea', Ollie Williams was briefly replaced by Greg the Weather Mime.
-In 'The Splendid Source', we discover Bruce has a pet rabbit called Steven.
-Bizarrely, rolled up in one of his wooden arms Seamus keeps a picture of a diseased prostate, a cat doing pull ups, a map of middle earth, and an image of the band Primjs, as revealed in the episode 'Stewie Loves Lois'.
-When not fighting Peter, the giant chicken lives in a normal house with his wife, Nicole.