CHAPTER 22

~Damian's P.O.V.~

Fuck who the hell did she think she was? How dare she hit me, does she know I could fuck her up in seconds! I thought, my phone buzzed, snapping me out of my angry thoughts.

A picture message from Elena

"Congrats bitch! It's twins🖕🏽"

Holy fuck! My heart began to race with excitement, those are mine, I made those. Suddenly I felt the urge to cry, a huge lump began to swell in my throat, that's my babies. I didn't feel angry anymore, I no longer felt the urge to go after Ella again. Tears ran down my face as I continued to stare at the photo. I want her, I need her, here with me now. I have to fix this, but will I be able to control my urges? I quickly pushed the thought out of my head, I need her back her now. I'm not going to wait any longer I can deal with that later. I stood up,wiped my face and started for the door until it opened to my mom.

"Damian, sweetheart?"

"Yeah mom?" I say standing in front of her

"Are you okay? I know it's been a few weeks since you've seen her" she says pulling me into a hug, the tears began falling once more.

"M-mom I don't know what to do, Elena won't let me near her, dad wants me to hurt her, and I don't want to but at the same time I want to, I just want to hold her, I want her here, now" I cry

Rubbing my back and hugging tight "Son if you love her, you need to stand your ground with your father, there is only so much I can say to buy you time but ultimately you must stand your ground, as for your urges, if you love her, the urges won't be a problem"

"But mom I can't help it! When I touch her it just starts to control me, I can't stop, and now even when she yelled and hit me, it was stronger than ever, but it was the baby that held me back"

"Let the baby and your love for her be your anchor to control it" she says grabbing hold of my face and making me look straight into her eyes.

"Babies" I say

"What?!" Her eyes growing wide, her face brightening up, and soon a smile appears

"Yes ma babies, she's pregnant with twins"

"Oh my lord! I'm gona be grandma!!! To twins?!" She almost yells, kissing my face all up

"Maaa! Stoop!"

Then all of a sudden she smacks my face hard
"Boy you better get your shit together! I'll be damned if I let you ruin my chances of being a grandmother to my first grandbabies!" Her voice growing stern "Do you hear me?!"

"Yes mom" I nod. She's right, I have to get my shit together, my moms wanted grandkids since Elijah had his first girlfriend.

"You got this baby and let me deal with your sister alright? But don't go doing anything stupid you hear?"

"Yesss mom"

With that she is out the door. I grab my wallet and cell and head over to Ella's

~Ella's P.O.V.~

After we got to the house Elena had to head to her interview with Best Buy, she left about an hour ago. I proceeded to make my moms dinner since she's doing an overnight shift. I packed up her food, and filled her hydro flask and stuck everything in her lunch bag. My mom came down the stairs a few minutes later.