Chapter 1

"Logan you're going to kill me. Didn't mom tell you to stop swerving on the road" I yelled at my brother as he drove me home from dance practice.

"Griffin, it's fine. Trust me I know what I'm doing" he said.

"Oh really now?" I said and laughed.
••••••••••

Let me introduce myself. My name is Griffin Lane Davis but my friends just call me Griff most of the time.

I have a brother named Logan and I live with both of my parents in California. I'm a dancer and I have been since I was 2 and a half.

I am 17 years old and I am a junior in high school. And there's nothing I hate more than school. Oh yeah and one more thing...I'm a bit famous on social media.

•••••••••••••••
We finally got home and it was just Logan and I at home since my parents are at work.

"Hey Griff, who's this Hayes kid everyone keeps tweeting you about?" Logan asked me.

"Uh Hayes Grier?" I asked and he nodded. I looked on Twitter and saw #Grayes trending. I looked through the hashtag and saw people tweeting a picture photoshopped of us together. "Uhh, I don't know."

I looked through the hashtag some more and came across Hayes' page. Boy he is adorable.

"@GriffinLane: Y'all.... Let's have an #AskGriffinandLogan"

"Logan you're making a video with me and you have no choice" I said dragging him to my room. He laughed and followed.

{Hayes POV}

"Good practice guys!" My coach yelled as we went in the locker rooms.

"Dude you want to hit up the gym?" My friend Connor asked me.

"No man I have homework" I said and hopped in my moms car.

"Eww Hayes you stink" Skylynn said and we all laughed.

"No I don't" I said.

"Hate to break it to you honey but you do." My mom said and we drove home.

When we got home I went and took a shower and put new clothes on. "Hey Hayes what's this #Grayes thing about?" Nash asked.

"Grayes?" I asked and went on Twitter. I looked through the hashtag. I found a girl named Griffin and boy was she cute. I looked through her tweets and saw she was doing a q&a so I went and looked her up on YouTube. She had some funny challenges and her brother looked cool.

I followed her on Twitter and Instagram. I decided to DM her as well. Judge me.

@HayesGrier: hey Griffin it's Hayes! Just thought I'd say hey.

{Griffin's POV}

"Thanks for watching you guys! I'll see y'all next week!" I said and turned the camera off.

I saw I had so many notifications on Twitter. But something caught my eye.

'Hayes Grier followed you'

'Message from Hayes Grier'

"@HayesGrier: hey Griffin it's Hayes. Just thought I'd say hey!"

"@GriffinLane: Hey Hayes!"

I brushed it off and followed him back and then my parents called my brother and I downstairs.

"Yes mom?" We asked.

"Your dad got a job transfer and we're moving." She said.

"Ugh. Not again!" I said. "That's like the fourth move." I went to my room and started packing.

|The next day|

'@GriffinLane: North Carolina here I come!'

"Alright Griff lets go!" Logan said.

"I'm not leaving my room." I said. Too many things have happened in here. Too many memories to leave behind.

"Come on." He said. "You'll have more fun in North Carolina." And just like that we were on our way to my new home.