Showing you the ropes

Your P.O.V

Shortly after my bath, the maids were helping me get dressed, into a maid outfit of course. The captain of the ship's name is from what I picked up is called "Meta Knight" who fought in a war a very long time ago.

Anyways, Meta Knight told Rosemary and the other maids that I would be working with them until they can decide what to do with me. Which leaves me in my current situation of trying on maid dresses.

"How about this one, dear? Try it on." Rosemary spoke handing me a (F/C [Favorite color]) maid dress and gently pushing me towards the changing room to try on the dress.

I wasted no time and dropped my towel on the floor quickly putting on the dress. It fit perfectly on me, so I decided to step out of my changing room to show the other maids. All the maids said I looked beautiful in it while Stephanie just rolled her eyes and said nothing.

A knock on the door started the silence of the room as Jennette opened the door to reveal Meta Knight.

"Is she ready?" He asked with his deep voice. "Just about, sir." She replied moving out of the way to allow Meta Knight to step in and make his way towards me.

I panicked and froze with each step he took towards me as the other maids had a fearful look as they stepped out of the way, including Stephanie.

By the time he stood in front of me, he stared at me long and hard before finally leaning over to Rosemary and spoke, breaking the silence. "Set her up with a small and simple job." He finally said before turning around and walking towards the door.

"One more thing." He said. "Stephanie." He called. "Yes sir?" She said with slight fear. He took a moment before speaking "You will be her guidence conselor." He said with a hint of amusement. "But, sir..." she began to protest until Meta Knight turned to face her.

"You will be her guidence counselor." He said more firmly and stern. "Understood?" He asked. "Y-yes sir." She stuttered before looking at the floor, avoiding eye contact with any of us.

I decided to do the samething to avoid getting in trouble for staring. "Good, I will be in my headquarters in case anyone will need me." He said before finally leaving the door closing itself as he stepped into the hallway.

I looked up slightly before immediately putting my gaze back to the floor, the last thing I remember seeing out of the corner of my eye, was Stephanie giving me the coldest and most hateful look I have ever received from anyone in my entire life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 down, two to go. Also, Thank you for the positive feedback on the last chapter, I really do appreciate it, especially since it took forever for me to update. Now, I've been wondering, what do you guys think of Stephanie so far? I'm just curious, like, what do you think she is there for? Let me know in the comments! Peace out! ✌