Strange dreams

Your P.O.V

~In your dream~
I was standing in a flower field, the sky was a beautiful baby blue. I began to walk foward, only to see there was another human I didn't recognize.

I walked towards the person, saying something I couldn't make out. The mysterious human was dressed in navy blue, with a purple cape and gold trimming. Finally, the human turned around, revealing their facial features.

The human had shining silver eyes that had a charming look in them, black hair that looked extremely soft, and finally, he had flashed me a grin that had mischievous written all over it.

He grabbed my wrist gently and moved his hand to mine, interlocking them together. He brought me closer to him, our bodies pressing against each other. He smirked at me before leaning down to kiss me

At that moment I jumped awake and looked out the window only to see that it was still night time. I stared at the wall ahead of me, still trying to process what just happened.

I realized it was a dream, but, what did it mean? Who was that mysterious human? Millions of questions began to flow like a river into my thoughts

I decided to forget about it and go back to sleep. But, for some reason, sleep did not want to be my friend at the moment.

I kept tossing and turning, trying to get into a confortable position until finally, after about 30 or so minutes, I finally fell back into a deep sleep.

~Morning~
I awoke to the sound of my metal door opening, Meta Knight, Rosemary
, two knights and Stephanie stood there.

"Come now, dear, it's time to show you how to properly be a maid." Rosemary said in a cheerful voice. "C'mon we don't have all morning." Stephanie said impatiently.

I wasn't paying attention to either one of them. I was too busy staring at Meta Knight and the clothing he wore.

'Navy blue, with a purple cape and gold trimming.' I thought to myself. Could Meta Knight be that mysterious human in my dream?

I was so confused and slightly fearful so I looked to the floor as I made my way to the maids to get dressed. 'It can't be him! Why him?!' I thought to myself in shock. 'It can't be him!...could it?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All chapters done (Not the end of the story) I kept my word! Whoo! Now, I know, I know I didn't follow the schedule by updating before midnight or was it sometime after midnight? I can't remember, but yeah this is the last chapter from the deal I promised. The reason I didn't update sooner was cause I was watching a movie with my mom, so yeah. Anyways! It is currently 4:12 in the morning, I need sleep! So, Peace out! ✌