Fight

Your P.O.V

Yamikage was the first to strike. Instantly running towards Meta Knight, katana in hand.

Yamikage slashed at Meta Knight quickly but Meta Knight was quicker by stepping to the side and easily dodging it

I backed up more into the metal wall to avoid getting in the middle of the fight. I watched as they both swung their weapons at each other.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the dagger Yamikage planned to use on me sitting next to Meta Knight's foot. I reached for the dagger in attempt to help Meta Knight, only to have it being kicked across from me as they shifted.

Slowly and quietly, I began to crawl around them as to not attract attention. When I finally reached the dagger, I picked it up and held it close as they continued to fight.

Eventually, they flipped so Yamikage's back was now facing me. Perfect. I gripped the dagger tightly and began to crawl forward, slowey rising.

I didn't get far however as Yamikage punched Meta Knight back, turned around then kicked me towards the metal wall.

"You stay out of this!" Yamikage shouted harshly at me. Behind him, I could see Meta Knight sneaking up behind before knocking him out with the handle of his sword.

We were both still trying to catch our breaths since we both got knocked the wind out of us so our heaving breathing was the only thing that could be heard.

Meta Knight sheathed his sword before looking at me. "Let's get you back to where you belong." He said softly.

I nodded and stood up, dusting myself off and walked with Meta Knight back to the locker room. On our way to the locker room, we had to pass through the medical room.

Where many soldiers were injured and Jennette was healimg them while others healed their buddies. "Ouch! Don't pull so hard!" One of the knights spoke.

"Sorry! I'm kinda new to this you know." The other looked down blushing while the other stared and started blushing himself.

"It's fine, just be a little more careful." Said the one beimg healed in a soft tone almost mumbling. I honestly don't know why I was even listening to that. [Me: All abord the yaoi train CHOO CHOO]

When we finally got to locker room, Rosemary was pacing while the rest of the girls were looking down in nervousness. Meta Knight cleared his throat, which got everyones attention.

Once Rosemary looked up, she immediately saw me and ran towards me and embraced me into a hug.

"Oh my goodness, dear, where have you been? Oh, I was so worried about you! Don't you ever do that again!"
She went on and on before turning to Meta Knight

"Thank you very much, Sir Meta Knight." She said. Meta Knight nodded before responding, "Of course, Lady Rosemary".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating sooner I kept falling asleep or I never had the time so here ya go! (Whispers) yaoi for life ;3. Peace out! ✌