Legend?

Your P.O.V

After everything was situated and ate dinner, we were sent off to bed, where Rosemary tucked me in to make sure I was comfortable.

"Did you enjoy your first day abord, dear?" She asked in her motherly and gentle voice. "Yes, Ma'am." I replied, nuzzling my head further into the pillow.

"No need for formalities, dear. You may call me what you like." She said softly. "Now sleep tight, you have a big day tomorrow." She said as she stood up from her chair and began to leave

"Rosemary." I called. She turned to look at me, surprised I could speak that loud. "Yes, what is it, dear?" She asked.

"Why does Stephanie not like me?" I asked. She gave me a confused look before making a face that meant that she understood what I was talking about.

"Stephanie....is not fond of new people. She often feels as if the new person would be the legend we have all spoken about." She replied.

"Legend?" I asked curiously. She began to have a look of surprise when she realized what she had said, but continued to answer my question.

"Yes, dear. There is a legend told by a fortune teller that lives in the village that Sir Meta Knight used to live in." She began.

"The legend is that one day, a girl will abord the ship whom is said to be brave, strong and courageous. Once Sir Meta Knight gets close enough to her, he will fall in love with her." She finished.

"I don't doubt she will appear soon, but you never know." She said as she headed towards the door.

"Now, get some sleep. Tomorrow is when you start your chores and become a proud maid. Goodnight, dear." She said before closing the door to my room or cell, I was still confused if this was a cell or a bedroom.

After she left, I stared at the wall my bed was pressed up against and began thinking, could it be me?

'Of course not!' I thought to myself. 'I am far from being Sir Meta Knight's future lover.' I thought. I sighed to myself as my eyes slowly began to shut themselves, before falling into deep and peacful sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two down, one to go. I know this was short, but I don't have very many ideas left. Trust me I'm trying -_-'. All of my thinking so far seems to be going to summer school. Stupid math problems. Anyways, that's all for now! Peace out ✌