This isn't a joke?-Kubz Scouts x Shy!Insecure!Reader

Reader's P.o.v / Third Person
I sat at the same boring desk, I sit at everyday for Math.

Reading.

Yes you heard me right reading.

Everyone else was talking obnoxiously loud making it hard for me to concentrate on the paragraph I was currently on.

Just as I was about to give up, our Pedophile of a teacher Mr Hurn walked in and started the lesson.

I didn't listen of course, because I already knew what he was talking about.

SLAM!

The classroom for flew open and the schools bad-boy walked in and sat at his desk, which was behind me considering I sit near the back of the classroom.

He just immediately started texting and the teacher didn't bother trying to stop him.

Since the classroom was moderately quiet I pulled my book out from my
(F/c) backpack and started reading.

"Miss (L/n), why are you reading during my class?" Mr Hurn suddenly said pulling me distracting me from my book.

"I-...." I didn't bother trying to answer back.

"If your so smart," he did air quotation marks. "solve this problem for us!"

(PRETEND ITS HARD IM NOT GOOD AT MATH!)

"What is the square root of nine?" He asked not expecting an answer.

"T-three..." I stuttered quietly.

"What was that?" He asked impatiently.

"Thr-

"SHE SAID 3 ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF YOU PEDOPHILE!?" Jay shouted at Mr Hurn.

"C-correct ((I THINK))." He stuttered and continued teaching.

Suddenly a note landed on your book just as you where about to open it back up and keep reading.

'You k? -Jay'

Jay...? JAY?! Why was he talking to me?

'I'm fine why? - (Y/n)'

You passed the note back to him.

'Cute girls shouldn't get yelled at like that. :P -J'

When you read the note your entire face went bright red, making you very embarrassed even though he couldn't see it, well he could but beside the point.

'Please don't call me cute, it's not true just go and talk to some other girl.
-(Y/n)'

As soon as you passed the note back to Jay the bell went signalling the end of the day.

You rushed out of the classroom, leaving Jay in shock.

How could you think you weren't pretty.? Your probably soft (H/c) hair, (E/c) orbs beautiful body shape and a beautiful personality.

You made your way out of the school to your home.

As usual your parents were fighting over money like they usually do since it's more important than anything to them. *Sigh*

Jay's P.o.v

I need to find out where she lives, I'll ask Nini (They aren't dating).

Jay=J
Nini=N

J- Do you know where (Y/n) (L/n) Lives?

N- ... AGAIN?!

J- Just hurry up Nini it's important! Please :P

N- Fine she lives at house 69 of Pineapple St.

J- THANK YOU SO MUCH NINI :D

N- Whatever go get the girl XD.

J- Thanks.

END MESSAGES

I quickly got into my Lamborghini (I HAD TO) and drove to her address.

I exited the car and walked up to her front door only to hear yelling.

"DID YOU REALLY SPEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY ON NEW CLOTHES AN MAKE-UP?!"

"AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND IT ON ALCOHOL!"

"Mom, Dad stop!" (Y/n)'s voice!

I rung the doorbell and an older female answered the door.

"Can I help you?" She asked irritated.

"I'm a friend of (Y/n)'s is she home?"

"(Y/n) one of your friends are here!"

(Y/n) soon came around the corner, exited the door and closed it in her mothers face.

"What a-re you do-ing here..?" She whispered.

"I wanted to hang out with you."

"Wh-y?" She mumbled even quieter.

"Because your cool, that's actually not the reason, (Y/n).. I've wanted to tell you this for a long time but I've never had the courage to even talk to you."

"Yea...?" She said without stuttering.

"I- " I grabbed her hands softly."I love you (Y/n) (L/n)! I love everything about you even your shyness it's actually cute!"

"Is this a j-oke... To hur-t my feelings, this has to be a joke no on-e could love m- mph!" I pressed my lips against hers passionately to show her I'm not joking.

"I love you (Y/n) (L/n).. This is no joke."

"I guess I... Lo-ve you to?" She breathed in. "I love you Jay."

END

My writing has been very crappy lately sorry, XD

-NekoGirlChan