DaithiDeLui- The introvert & the extrovert

Daithi's P.o.v

I sighed as history class started and the teacher started rambling on about random things I've never even heard about before, being home schooled doesn't teach you as much you know?

I paid attention nonetheless I still didn't understand in the end.

As soon as the rung I quickly slung my green Legend of Zelda Minish Cap backpack on my shoulder and headed to my next class, math.

'This should be ea- "UGH!" I head butted into another person rather harshly, by accident of course.

"Watch where your going dude!" He shouted at me turning a few heads.

I quickly got up and stuttered a almost mute, " I'm so Sorry.." My Irish accent thick making it hard to understand.

"Well it's fine just watch where your going next time, see you around David!" He exclaimed walking of leaving me dumbfounded.

 'How did he know my name..? he was actually really attractive..' I blushed at my last thought and shook it off and headed towards my maths class.

As soon as I entered my maths class I took the window seat at the back ((ANIME LOGIC: THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO THE WINDOW, THE MORE IMPORTANT YOU ARE!)) .

I looked around the classroom and spotted that cute boy from earlier being swarmed by girls, and him flirting with them.

'See I told you brain, he's straight and probably has a girlfriend!' 

I quickly looked down to my bag and got out my phone and put in/on my headphones and listened to 'Faster Car' by Anders Lystell. (( Song I'm listening to now)).

The teacher walked in 5 minutes later and everyone took their seats including cute boy.

Lui's P.o.v

When the teacher walked in the crowd of girls surrounding me pouted and went to their seats and so did I.

I looked around and saw that Irish boy from the hallway, David was his name I think, the teacher mentioned his name in History class.

He was actually pretty fricken adorable, well in my opinion at least and probably a lot of others, I kept gazing at him until he looked at me.

When he noticed I was staring at him he blushed but didn't tear his gaze away from mine, I winked at him and that alone made him into a human-cherry-tomato. 

He looked away from me and twiddled his thumbs, soon after he continued to take notes. 

Time Skip After school.

When the final bell rang signalling the end of the day David sped out of the room and out into the hallway.

I quickly pushed past all of the girls trying to get my attention and went to find him, I looked throughout the entire locker bay but didn't find him in the end.

I sighed in defeat and went to the place I always go when I'm upset, the local park.

No one ever goes here so I can always come here whenever I want to be alone.

I made my way over to the old, rusting swings, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him sitting on the right side swing.

I quietly made my way over to the swings and hugged David from behind startling him, causing him to start freaking out.

"David, calm down it's me Lui from school!"I chuckled, and he calmed down immediately.

"Can I help you?" He said in his sexy Irish accent.

"I wanted to get to know you maybe take you on a date?" I replied casually to the little introvert.

"A DATE!?" He shouted in disbelief. I felt a bit hurt he sounded like he didn't want to go with me.

"Guys ain't your thing, sorry I asked see you around.." I said in a monotone voice.

"No no no, that's not it I was just surprised you would ask me!"He hurriedly replied

"So it's a date then?"

"Its a date... my extrovert..." He mumbled the last part, thinking I didn't hear him.

"Its a date, my introvert!" I smirked and gave him my phone number leaving him dumbfounded once again.

He's my introvert now. 

He's my extrovert I guess..

End 

:D

-NekoGirlChan