TheAnimeMan x Reader - Anime Convention

Eyyy guys! This was requested by Hologram09 ((AND MYSELF XD))
Enjoy~

Reader P.o.v

As you finished up the final details of your cosplay, you quickly picked up your house/apartment keys and sped out the door with you (B/F/F), who was cosplaying as ((Another character from your anime))from ((Anime))

You both hopped in your car, speeding of too the town/city anime convention.

"I'm so excited!" (B/F/F) squealed, adjusting her wig.

"So am I," The memories of last years anime convention flooded back.." I just hope it's better than last year.."

(B/F/F) patted your arm, "I know it will be, maybe you'll even find someone else." She exclaimed smiling cheerfully.

Flashback

You and your 'loving' boyfriend were casually walking around the anime con merchandise room, you spotted the (F/A) ((Favourite Anime)) figurines and posters stand.

"Bae, I'll be back!" You exclaimed happily, sprinting over to the stand.

After you finished buying half the store, you walked back over to the last spot your boyfriend was.

As you walked over, another woman was pulling at his arm and looked to be nagging him to go with her.

You thought he would just brush her off an think of you... But you were wrong.

He leaned down and kissed her lips sloppily and ran off with her.

Tears formed in your eyes, but you didn't let them fall.

You ran after them, once you found them in the food court you walked up to them and slapped you ex-boyfriend, screaming in his face about how much of an bastard he was.

By the time you left the whole food court was booing and shunning your ex-boyfriend.

Most sent you pitiful looks but you just ignored them and stormed out.

Going home and finally letting out your tears.

End Flashback

"We're here!" You chirped, turning of the car and hopping out with your (Whatever type of bag).

You entered the doors to the convention, as soon as you entered you spotted the (F/A) stand you took a deep breath and ran over the stand with (B/F/F).

As you got closer and closer tears started clouding over your vision, you soon fell onto your knees and started sobbing.

(B/F/F) Embraced you, petting your hair.

((I could literally just turn this into
(B/F/F) X Reader.... I ruined the moment didn't I? Fuuuuu-))

"Are you okay.?" A males voice floated down from above you.

You and (B/F/F) looked up to see an man, about your age, cosplaying as Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.

You wiped away your tears and stood up with the help of (B/F/F).