Meg Turney x Fem!Reader - Truth or Dare~

This was requested by CarsonCipher !
I hope you guys ((And Carson)) Enjoy!

Writing This on a long at ride, I felt guilty for not updating for awhile.

Start!

Readers P.O.V

I sat on the couch, discretely staring at Meg tuning out of what everyone else was saying.

"(Y/n), are you okay? you've been quiet for awhile now.." Elliot questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine just zoned out for a bit." You replied with a warm smile.

"Alright, Truth or Dare... Meg!" Elliot exclaimed excitedly.

"Hmm.... dare..? " Meg said fearfully.

Elliot smirked, everyone knew that he had something vexatious in his mind.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with... (Y/n)!" He said, pointing straight at me.

"WHAT?!" I screeched, a pinkish color tainting my cheeks.

Meg's P.O.V

'Do 7 minutes in heaven with (Y/n)..?'I thought, staring at her pink dusted cheeks.

"Sure." I complied to the dare.

"Come on (Y/n)!" I dragged her into the closet.

((But she's already out why're you making her come Ou- meh.))

I pulled the door shut.

"There has too be at least 1 hickey!" Elliot exclaimed from outside the closet.

((So he gets to stay ou-))

"Do you actually want to do this
(Y/n)?" I questioned her, unsure of her thoughts on the situation.

"Um what oh! Sorry I spaced out... Yeah I'm sure I want to do this." She replied.

"There's no going back," She smirked.

((I don't know her personality well, sorry if it's of point.))

Reader's P.O.V

Meg pushed me against the wall, placing her lips on mine.

I kissed back, 'Her lips taste like (Insert favourite candy).' I thought, enjoying the taste.

Her mouth kissed it's way down my jaw, to my neck.

She placed light kisses along my neck until she found my sensitive spot.

She continued biting and licking it until there was a bruise-like mark.

But she didn't stop there, she continued making out with me until Elliot yelled "1 minute lovebirds!" Through the door.

"(Y/n)... I really like you.." She exhaled, catching her breath.

"I really like you too Meg."

You both walked out the closet, you trying to cover the 5 hickeys on your neck and her walking like she owns the place.

Everyone burst out laughing when they saw your neck, You just glared at everyone.

They soon shut up after they noticed your dark demeanour.

"Me and Meg are dating, deal with it." You muttered.

The truth or dare continued on for awhile, afterwards Meg approached you and pecked your lips.

"Wanna continue what happened in the clos-"

"No."

You just walked away, retreating to the office to watch anime.

END.

Hope you enjoyed, I wrote this in a car ride so excuse the mistakes.