Chapter 1

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!

Asher's POV.

~16 years later~

"Asher! Your going to be late to school!". I roll over to my side.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I hit the alarm and it shattered to pieces. "Crap.". I mumble.

I get up and get on the floor and do one-hundred sit-ups and one-hundred push-ups.

I walk to the restroom. Looking at myself. The guy who the ladies love and want to fuck. I get in the shower and rub myself until I was clean.

Once I got done I grab a towel and put it around my waist. I walk into the room and take out some boxers and some shorts and a black v-neck shirt. I grab my shoes and back-pack and run out the door.

I walk into the kitchen and grab myself an apple and speed walk to my car.

~~~~

"Asher,baby. I missed you last night. I was so horny.". She rubs her butt on my cock. Disgusting. She whips her blonde hair that slaps me on the face. I began spitting the hair out. "Becca. That was a one night stand. I hope your reading my lips cause im only saying this one last time. Your boring.". I push her away. She looks at me and slaps me.

"Asshole.". She walks off moving her hips.

"Whoa man what did you do to Becca.". I rub the spot that she hit me. "Skanks cant get enough of me.". I turn to Jack. His brown hair was shaggy as always and his dark brown eyes threating to kill if you touch his mate. Oh yeah he has a mate.

"Have you seen Jackie. She said she was going to.....there she is.". He runs to her and grabs her from the ass and carries her. They began making out in public. I began gagging

"Oh shut it Asher. We love each other.". She yells.

"Another reason to hate yall even more!". I yell back. She gives me the finger. "When?". She scoffs and makes out with Jack.

~

School is boring as always. I didnt have to go but my mother insisted. I would be home learning about my packs past and my combat skills but my Luna mother is such an angel. She doesnt like me getting hurt.

I would skip school and go with my dad, we would wrestle and talk about girls and school.

School ended as always. Girls coming up to me and asking for my number or just for my cock. I wouldnt turn them down either. That would be rude of me.

"Where are we going?". I turn and look at the brunette. "Park.". She puts her hand on my leg and trails up. "Cant it be here?". She unbuckles her seat belt goes over.the glove compartment and begins taking off my pants. "So hard. I like it.". She whispers to my ear.

She ducks down and begims doing her job. Her head going up and down. I let out a groan. I pull over at the side of the road and put my seat back. "More.". I whisper. She began jerking me off. "Jeez.". I say.

She began sucking and then it came out. All my little monsters coming out and she would drink them. She lick me clean.

She goes back to her seat. She wipes the last of my cum that was on her lip and puts it on her mouth. I go over her tearing open a condom, my pants still down. I lifted up her dress and tore off her underwear. She grab a my hair in a fist as I thrusted in her and out. Her loud moans filling the car.

"Asher, baby Im about to cum.". I instantly stop. I lift up my pants and go back to the drivers seat. She gives me a weird look.

I began driving in silence. When we reached her house, I parked in front of her house. "Well your home now so...".

"What happened over there.". She half yelled.

"Nobody cums in my car. Now get out!". I say in a growl. She slowly gets out the car and slams the door. I quickly get out of there.

~~~~

"Where were you.". I see my mother in the kitchen cooking. "With some of my friends. Is there a problem.". I take a peek of what she was cooking. Pasta. Yes.

"Is there a problem. Ha. Look Asher. Your my son and later your going to become Alpha. I need you to behave more properly or half of the pack,girls, will hate you.". She turns and looks at me. Her hair up in a bun. She was wearing a sun dress with pink flats.

"Mom. I am behaving. Gosh. Im not a baby anymore. You should take care of Ashley. Shes the one coming home drunk.". Her eyes light up.

"This is about you not your sister.". She scratches her head and sighs. "Im going to talk to Carter about all of this. We are the Williams family. I expect more from you.". Her eyes become watery.

"Mom I didnt mean to make you cry. Im sorry.". I walk up to her and hug her.

~Flash back~

"A sister! Oh jolly!". I yell in excitmemt.

"Look shes right there.". My father point at the little baby.

"Oh daddy I cant wait to play with her.".

~Years later~

"Asher wont leave me alone mom!". I instantly close the door. Leaving her alone with her boyfriend.

She was only 13 and had a boyfriend. Wow what a slut.

~Present~

"Whats going on here?". I see Ashley in a short dress.

"We are about to eat. Wanna join.". I let go of my mother while she prepairs Ashley's plate.

"No thanks. Going out with some friends.". She says while popping her bubble gum.

"Not like that. Go change.". I command her.

"Nice try big brother. But your not Alpha so keep on dreaming. Bye!". She waves at us and head off.