Chapter 17

READ/COMMENT/VOTE

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Asher's Pov.

"Jake. Jake Fannin." I froze. I looked at her as she repeated his name. "Shhh be quiet. Before Alana comes in." She slowly looks at me and dazes of to her sleep.

"Hey I brought the water and advils." I turn and see Alana walking up to the night stand and setting down the water and the pills.

"Is she asleep?" I nod. I stand up from the bed and look at Alana.

"Lets go. She needs sleep. Uh Logan is coming in the morning." I whisper. I pull Alana with me and I slowly close the door behind us.

I wasnt sure if I wanted to tell her. I was debating. Should I?

"Alana can we talk?" She looked at me and nodded.  She slowly came to me and kissed my neck. "Go on." She whispers. 

She kisses my lips. I had to tell her. I didn't want her to be mad at me in the future. I push her off of me, breaking our kiss. She stares at me confused. "I uh, Becky said something that you need to know." I say. I scratch the back of my neck and look at her.

"Well what did she say?" She crosses her arms over her chest. "Uh, You remember that guy that took care of you when you ran away. Jako? No. Uh Jakolanter." I shake my head. "Now that one makes no sense and its Jake." I snap my fingers.

"There you go Jake. Well uh remember when he died and then we met Becky and it was weird her mate died the same time that Jako-"

"Jake."

"Yeah when he died. Well I just heard Becky say something that will get you mad. So please dont freak." I say, grabbing her arm and taking her to another room.

"She said that it was her fault that he died and well you know im nosy." I say chuckling. I look at Alana and she had a seriuos face.

I clear my throat. "I asked her who and well she said Jake. Jake Fannin. Isnt that weird. Well we left the babies alone with Ashley and that jerk so we should get go-"

"Your lying." She says. I looked her and go up to her.

"Why would I lie about this." I took a step closer and she pushed me away. "I have to hear it from her." I nod. I wouldnt lie and if she really didnt believe me then I get it.

"Not tonight we still left the babies alone." She nods. I walk up to her but she pushes me away and walks down the stairs.

"Great." I mumble.

-

Once I reached the living room, I stood next to Alana. My father had Elizabeth and Ashley had Justin. I looked at my father.  His white hair already growing in the sides. He told me the story of how he met my mother. It was kind of hilarious but at the same time kind of weird.

I turn and look at my mother. She had white long highlights on her hair. I love spending time with my mom but at the same time I didn't.  She was just to careful. 

~Flashback~

"Mom, Im old enough. I dont need you to come and I dont need all of this." I gave her the backpack that was filled with band - aids and all of these medical stuff.

"What if something happens?" I roll my eyes.

"Then I will go to the nurse. Can I go now?" She nods her head. I turn around beginning to walk away but runs up to me and turns me around. 

"You forgot your mother kiss." She kisses my forehead. "Mom!" I wipe it away as she giggles.  "Go have fun! Not to much though!" I turn and walk away. I hate this school year. I was going to hate my awesome senior school year.