Chapter 9

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Jack's POV.

"Asher,man. What was that.". I looked at him. His eyes turning red then grey then black then brown.

"Leave it Jack. She lied to me. She never loved me. I was used.". I see him cry.

Bang!

"Asher theres no time, Jason has come back.". I looked at the Alpha then Asher.

"I thought she was different. I called Chris and he called friends. Jason brought rogues and they keep coming.". The Luna come in the room.

"Carter. Its getting worse. Come on. We need yall.". She grabbed Asher and I and pulled us outside.

I heard screaming and yelling for help. I instantly changed into my brown wolf. I look to the side and see Jackie's black wolf.

"Come on baby lets save the...". A rogue tackled down Jackie. I run to the red eyed wolf. I hear Jackie whimpering. I bite the side of the neck of the wolf and tear off his neck.

A wolf jumped on my back and I fell. I rolled over as I squished the rogue. She whined and I turn to.her.

A white wolf.

I jumped on her and she moved. I growled at her furiously. She began whining and backing away. Her eyes turned red then green.

I saw her phase back to her human form.

"Jack. I know its you. Please I want to help. Where is Asher?". I stared at her. Not just because whe was naked but because she lied to us. Her parents let out Jason. I should kill her,but I thought about Asher. He would be mateless and die.

I turned around and walked away. She followed me but then thrown across the battle field.

A wolf had her on the floor. Alana didnt phase. She just starred at the dark black wolf. Asher.

He was growling at her and all she did was flinch.

I didnt know what he said to her but she phased into her wolf form and ran.

~

~

~

Asher's POV.

I saw her following Jack. All my anger. I ran to her and threw her across the battle field.

I felt the pain she was in. But I didnt care. My wolf cried and yell to leave her alone but I ignored him.

"Why are you here! Get the fuck out of here. You see the people dieing. Its your fault. I hate you. Get out of my life. I dont want you anymore!". She flinch. I growled.

"Asher. I-I..". I cut her.

"Get out and NEVER come back!". She phased into her wolf form and ran. It hurt. Seeing her go but it hurt to see what she did by using me. I saw her run. I knew she was crying. I could feel it.

I turned around and ran back to kill the rogues.

~~~~

"How many?". I question my father.

"10 dead of our pack. 72 dead of rogues.". He looks at the paper. While men come in and out of his office.

"You should rest Asher. Jason didnt come, soon enough he will. For now rest.". He looks up at me and back at the paper.

I turn around and walk away. Before I open the door at look him. "Yes,yes, I know. Just burn the bodies.". He says. I looked down and walked away.

~~~~

'Get out and NEVER come back!'

I go throught it over and over. Why did I do it. She had to have an explanation. Why didnt I listen.

Oh yeah because she used me and she let someone dangerous out. She just a traitor.

'But shes your mate!' My wolf yelled.

He was right. She is my mate.

'You'll die without her!'

Hes right. I cant move on. I cant live without her. I'll die. She will die. Because of me.

"Alana answer me.". I waited for a while, no response.

I know she didnt block me. I could feel everything.

"Alana I know you can hear me. Answer right now.".

"Why so you can reject me! So you can tell me those hate full words. I tried to help you. To tell you I will hurt you. But you didnt listen. Im leaving everyone and everything. Even.....you. See you never Asher.".

She blocked me. I felt it. She was leaving me. Everything.

I couldnt responed. I fell to my knees and covered my face. I was crying. For my first.

"Im so sorry. Alana Im so sorry. Forgive me. Please.". I knew she didnt get it. But once she open it again she would. She had to unblock it.

"Asher?". I look up and see Ashley. She runs to me and falls on the floor hugging me.

"I knew she was a slut. That whore used my big brother.". I pushed her away and look at her. I get up and out of nowhere I slapped her.

"You dont know the meaning of slut. Cause if you did, you wouldnt be calling your self out like that.". She gets up and punches me in the face. I heard a bone cracked but I knew I deserved it. I had slapped her.

"I tried to help you. Care for you. But my ass of a brother wouldnt let me.". She turned away and left. I look at my hands and saw that it was bloody. After a minute or two I stop bleeding and my nose was put back to place.

"What the fuck. You hit your sister!". I see my mother and father in my room, there eyes dark.

"She called Alana a whore and a slut. I never called her mate an ass and idiot. Nothing. Why would she called Alana that.". I get up and was about to exit my room when my father said, "Extra patroll and more work. No more Jack and Jackie.". I punched the wall leaving a whole. "Fix that too.". I left running out the room and into the woods.

I dont have a purpose to live anymore. Why dont I just go to Jason. Let him kill me. Nobody wants me.

I phase and run. Run away from this pack and look for Alana and then Jason.