Chapter 4

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!

Alana's POV.

"Once again you disappoint us.". She slaps me across the face. "Mother, Im sorry he wasnt my mate.". I begged for my forgiveness.

She grabbed me from the hair and swung me across the room. I smash into the wall leaving a hole. "Look what you did. You ugly little bitch.". She punched me in the face until I said I will find him. "You better or you'll out of this house and I will personally tell the Alpha to kick you out.". She walks away kissing my father. I get up and got supplies to fix the wall.

~~~~

"Hey, what happen to your face. Oops not to be rude.". I never lied to my friends. It would hurt if I did.

"My mother this time.". She grabbed me while I cried on her shoulder. Madison was one of bestes friends. She knew my life and what I have been through.

"Shh you'll find him one day. Its a beautiful feeling. I just cant explain it. Its-its...".

"I get it.". I told her. "You have Ethan and ya'll are happy together.". I sigh.

"Thanks for helping though. Im leaving tomorrow to the Blue Lake Pack. My father wants to talk to Alpha Carter about expanding the land or something like that. My mother in the other hand is pushing me to look for my mate. Im not desperate.". I grab my books for my next class.

"Well if you dont find him come back to me. Okay.". I nod and head off to class.

~~~~

"How was school?". I turn and look at my mother.

"Same. Gossip,sex, and learning.". I say while I put my stuff in the back.

"Well I heard Alpha Carter's son doesnt have a mate yet. His daughter does, so theres so way. We can be rich and take all the land and kill them afterward. Gosh this is so fun.". Her face was beginning to wrinkle. "Mom, I dont....". She back hand slaps me.

"Your going with this. Do you understand.". I nod my head.

"What!". She yells.

"Yes ma'm.". I put my earphones on and listen to my music.

~~~~

"Alana, we are almost here.". She yells in excitement. I look outside the window. My window was down and I could feel the breeze change. We are now in there land.

As we get closer we get stopped by a large man. He was cute but not my mate. "Hello! Welcome to Blue Lake Pack. You might be the Bakers? Im Matt.". His honey brown hair was to die for and those hazel eyes to kiss for. My mother turns to me. I knew that once we left she would smack me.

"Head up north to the pack house. Alpha Carter should be waiting....now.". He smiles and points at the direction. Once we left his view my mother smacked me, scratching me across the face. I didnt cry cause if I did she would hit me more.

Once we reached the pack house I saw a tall man, his dirty blonde hair and sky blue eyes. At the side I see a brunette with green eyes. Her hair so long. She was perfect as a mother. At her side was a girl. Her blonde hair in curls and thise green eyes.

The Williams family.

"Where the young boy.". Questions my mother.

"Hes under punishment.". Carter says in a stern voice. "But welcome.". My mother smiles and shakes his hand.  "My husband is just getting the papers out.". Carter nods and lets go.

"Hi! Im Miranda.". She runs up to me and hugs me. "Luna.". I whisper.

"Correct.". She was so happy. "What happened to your face.". Yells the blonde. "Ashley!".

"What it was a question.". She says as she shrugs. "A tree branch slapped me when I had my window down.". I say looking down. I was so embarrased. When I look up. I smelt something beautiful. A strawberry smell. No. something more.

"There he is my little Asher.". Yells Miranda.

His eyes flicker to me. Mate. I instantly looked down. Not him. Not him. Please not him.

"Hi Asher. Im Mrs.Baker and this is Mr.Baker and right here is my daughter Alana Baker.". I didnt look up. I didnt want to see his brunette hair and those sky blue eyes and his ivory skin and those lips that I want to be all over my body.

"Alana!". I instantly look up at him. He extends his arm. I shake his arm. The electricity I felt. I just wanted  to jump on him.

"Hi.". I say.

"Hi.". He responds.

I look at my mother and shake my head. I just lied. I wanted to scream it. He is my mate! But I couldnt. Something stopped me.

"Mom can I go for a walk. I need to breathe.". She nods her head.

I quickly speedwalk to the woods and I knew I was being followed. I stop at the middle.

"Go away!". I yell falling on my knees.

He runs up to me. "Why? I want to be with you. For every secomd of my life.". I looked at him, his eyes getting watery.

"Do you not want me?". A tear felk down his eye. I quickly wiped it away.

"Dont cry. I do want you. Its just....".

"Its just Im not good enough.". He covers his face.

"No! Your way to perfect. Your what I want. I just dont want to hurt you.". I take his hands away from his face.

"You have a boyfriend.". He whispers. "No!  I just have a bad feeling about this.". Ibdidnt want to tell him about my mother and fathers plan. He would kill them and kill me.

I instantly kiss. "I want you and only you. Your mine.". I whisper.

"But im not yours.". He looks at me and kisses my jawline.

"Your mine. Always. I will be with you. Forever.". He says between the kiss.

"I will hurt you and that day will come. But now just freaking mark me already.".