Chapter 7

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Fane's POV

It was raining and I just look outside Ashley's window as the droplets roll down. Ashley got out the shower and froze the towel tight around her chest.

"Ashley?".She blinked and starred at me. "Theres a family meeting. Mates are allowed.". She went to her drawer and took out underwear and a bra.

Ashley let go of the towel, showing her breasts and crouch. I ran to her and began kissing her. I ran my fingers down her side and slide my finger in her.

She moaned as my finger roamed inside her. I added my other finger as her nails digged in my back.

"I have to get ready.". She whispered. I suck on her hard nipple.Leaving her breatheless

"Okay,baby.". I took my fingers out of her and tasted her. It was sweet and I liked it.

"Hmm. You taste good.". She giggled and got ready.

~~~~

"Ashley. We have to tell you something.". I looked at Miranda as she seated her self next to Alpha Carter in the love couch. Ashley squeezed my hand. Our fingers interwined.

I turned and looked at Asher. His mate sitting on his laps. His hand roaming up and down her thigh. She kept slapping his hand and he would only chuckle.

"Asher.". She whispered. Her voiced so stern. Her green eyes staring at Carter trying to pay attention. Asher would twirl her dirty blonde hair with his finger. Her face so beautiful but not as beautiful as Ashley.

"WHAT!". I looked at Ashley. Her eyes burning in fury. Her body trembling. Ashley's fur beginning to come out.

I looked at Alana and Asher there face in confusion.

"PITY!".Ashley ran out the house phasing. I sat there. Wondering what to do.

'run after her!' Yelled my wolf.

~~

"Hey Ashley. What happened?". I say as I get near her. She was at the edge of the cliff. Not crying, but her body frozen.

"Like you cared. You were to busy focusing on my stupid brother and that whore.". I jogged to her. Her blonde hair covering her face. I looked down and the water was crashing into the rock.

"Im so sorry. I just was so distracted. Something was weird about her.". She took a step closer.

"Ashley.". She starred at me. Not one tear on her face. I cared about her. I wanted her. Babies. Marriage. Death.

I ran to her and spinned her around pushing her to the ground while I fell on top of her.

"Dont scare me like that. I would die if I lose you.". My nose touched hers. Our heavy breathing. "Im a hybrid.". My eyes widened. She looked away.

"Uncle Chris turned my father and my mother was impacted too. Thats why I-I sucked your blood.". Her eyebrows scrunched together. Then a tear came out.

"What if I hurt you.". She whispers. I.chuckled. I got up as I extended my arm, but it was to late. She was already up. I started noticing, the way her eyes changed into different colors. The way she was much faster than me. Than anyother wolf actually. The way her wolf was different. The way she was strong in sex. The way she was stronger than the biggest wolf in school that tried to hit on her but she put him in the hospital. Rumors.

"Okay, you may hurt me so be careful. Im fragile.". She punched me and I think she left a bruise.

"What did I just say.". I halfed yell as I grabbed her and place kisses on her.

"See Fane. Im scared and my dumb ass of a brother is lost of whats happening.". Her hands hang as my hands land on her ass. "And my mother said Asher is stronger cause he was born first. So the gene was more affective.". She scratches her head.

She grabbs my hair and pulls my head to the side and licks the mark that she left. Tingles came up and down my body.

"That tickles.". I say trieing to make her quit.

"Really.". She gets this big grin on her face.

She turns her head. Her eyes became grey.

"Who's there?". She yells. Ashley pulls apart and searches the area.

Alana comes out and coughs. How did Ashley know that someone was here. Oh yeah she is a hybrid.

"Your mother explained to us about-well the hybrid thing. I've always wanted to meet another one.". She shakes her head. "I came here to say that I just want us to be friends. I love your brother. I dont care if he's a hybrid. I know you hate me.".

Ashley leans to her side and crosses her arms over her chest, her eyebrow raised. "I-First I dont want to be friends. Second, do what you want to Asher. Just dont hurt him.". Ashley runs up to her and grabs her neck and slams her to a tree. Picking her off the ground.

"Or I will hurt you.". Alana's eyes also turn grey. My mind goes over what she said. 'I've always wanted to meet another one.'

Alana's a hybrid.

Alana grabs Ashley from her neck and pushes her away. "Im way stronger than you and im older. Asher and I are just a year apart. Your just a kid. I came here to be friends. You wont hurt anybody. Not even me.". Alana's clenches her jaw and picks up Ashley from the ground. Choking Ashley. I felt her pain.

I run to Alana but she also grabs me from the neck. "Just wanted to be friends. Hmm. Ashley have you ever tasted blood. Well duh should've sucked Fane's. Asher tasted mines and he loved it.". She lets Ashley and I go. I look at Ashley and her neck was bruised.

"Shall I taste yours Fanes.".Alana steps closer but Ashley pushed her down to the ground.

"LET GO OF HER ASHLEY!". I turned and see Asher running and tackle Ashley down.

"She's a hybrid Asher!". I push Asher away from Ashley.

"I know.". Ashley face turns in confusion. "Thats why our sex was amazing.". Her eyes flicker to Alana then Asher.

"Wait what?". She grabs her hair.

"I know about her and I. Before you. Mother told me at age 13. That I  would feel pain. Mother finally told 'us'.". He says putting us in quotes.

"You know now.". He grabs Alana from her hand and begin walking away.

"Ashley?". She eyes flicker to me. Her eyes watery. I ran to her and grab her. She cries in my chest.

"Shh.". Is what I would say.

My mate is all alone.

A hybrid.

What else could go wrong.