Chapter 13

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!!

Alana's Pov.

"Its okay. My mate rejected me too." He turns his head and he was also marked.

For some reason that kept repeating in my head. I needed to forget about Jake. He was dead now. But I-

"Just drop me off at that hotel." I was interrupted by the woman.

"I'm sorry to say this but uh I didn't catch your name?" I say.

"My name is Becky but my friends call me Beck for short." She says in a low voice.

"I'm Alana and this is my mate Asher. We are from the Blue Lake Pack." I say trying to enlighten the mood.

"Oh." Is all she says.

We drove in silence for awhile until we arrived at the hotel.

"Thanks for dropping me off." She gets out the car.

"Hey! Here is my number. Call me for anything." I say. She takes the number and waves bye and turns to the entrance of the hotel.

I stare at Asher and he just smiled at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm happy I have you. Both of you." He looks down at my belly and rubs it.

"Me too." I lean over and kiss him. All the sparks and electricity going down and up my body. As if this was our first time meeting.

I pull away and stare at him. He was still there. The sweet and sexy Asher that I always loved.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." I yawn and quickly fall asleep in the passenger seat of the car.

~

I was still half asleep and I could here voices. Disturbing my sleep.

"She let him out and lied to you! Are you a dumbass!" I wanted to open my eyes so bad but I still wanted to continue to hear the conversation.

"Fuck off and leave. Go with your damn mate and leave me alone. Your wedding is starting in 20 minutes!" I heard the car door open and close.

Then the window was being rolled down.

"I don't want that cunt in my wedding!" Asher presses the gas and leaves.

I slowly open my eyes and yawn.

"I know you were awake while I was arguing with Ashley."I turn to him and then look ahead.

"It's not a bad thing babe. I would do the same thing." He grabs my hand and our fingers intertwined.

"Why does she hate me so much. I never took him out. That was my mother and father. They were just wanting to get rid of me. Yes, he is my uncle but that's what they made me call him..." I sigh and stare at him.

"She is just a slutty brat. Don't worry sooner or later she will love to be with you. Especially with the baby coming." I leans over and kisses me.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He focuses back to the road and drives.

~

We stop in front of his house and I see Carter and Miranda come out.

"Welcome back Alana. It so nice for you to be here. Especially for the wedding. I picked your dress. Trust me you will love it." I get down from the car and Miranda hugs me tight.