Chapter 19

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!!

Asher's Pov.

Looking at her fall to the ground was like your heart being crushed. She looked straight at me. I couldnt take it anymore and I jumped not caring if any of the pack members were ready.

My mate. Their Luna. Is dieing. I see Becky turn to me. My wolf form charging at her. Then I stopped.

We all did. Becky fell to the ground, her body turning old. The rest of the rogues were also turning old. I stood there in shock.

"What is happening to me!!" Becky had her hand on her face as she slowly peeled off her skin. She screamed in horror.

I look behind her and saw Alana. Her body was motionless.

I stood on my four paws and ran to Becky. She tried getting up but her legs came apart. I opened my mouth and tore off her head and throwing it in the air.

It landed on the floor and I stepped on it.

Once I was done with her I ran to Alana.  She was naked and blue. I phased back and crawled up to her. Her body felt cold and stiff.

"Alana baby dont do this to me. Wake up please wake up." She didnt move.

Tears ran down my cheek and I knew that she had died.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" I grab her head and held it to my chest. She had left me and her kids. She had been protecting us. I didnt think this would be happening to me. Our link broke.

I now knew how it felt to lose your mate. To lose the one that was suppose to be there for you.

We didnt even get married. I didnt get the chance.

I shook her trying to wake her up but it was useless.

"Alana please dont do this to me. Please. I love you so much. Please stay with me. Please."

~

Alana's Pov.

I didnt want to die just yet. I had imagined it dieing next to Asher on the bed while we had fun. Or watching tv, holding our hands and being quiet.

But this was different. I still had kids to take care of and a pack. I wanted my Asher back. I felt him holding me. But I couldnt move. Our bond had broke the moment I fell to the ground. 

"Alana?" I turned and looked but all I saw was white. As I continued to turn I saw him.

"Dad!" I ran to him with all my force. I busted out crying.

"Hey baby girl. I want you to meet someone. Her name is Caroline." I see a tall woman come toward me.

"Hi im Caroline. I was Chris's "mate". She had a slim body and dark circles under her eyes, making out that she hadnt had any sleep. But who sleeps in a world like this?

"And someone else." Behind Caroline I see a small figure. Her dark brown hair on the sides of her shoulder. She had a couple of freckles on her cheeks. She had the same light tan as me. Her eyes were just gorgeous and green.

"Hi. My name is Jay and you must be Alana." She smiled at me. Her perfect white teeth shining.

I nod my head.

"Alana I want you to meet your biological mother. The woman of my life." I turn to Jason as he walks up to her and places his hands on her waist and kisses her on her neck. She begins to giggle and snort a bit just like me.