Chapter 5

VOTE/COMMENT/READ

ENJOY!!!!!

Asher's POV.

"Come to my room.". I say. She looks at me. Her green eyes were to wonder about and her dirty blonde hair. She was beautiful. Her light tan skin was to bearable to touch and a slash across her face.

"Who did that to your face.". She looks away covering the scratch.

"Tree branch hit me. Wow I never noticed those birds. Hmmm. Oh about your room you say sure I would love to.". She quickly gets up.

I pull her down and touch the scratch, not deep enough to be a tree branch and to thick.

"Who did it Alana.". She sighs and quickly says, "Mymotherreallybutitwillgoawayshehitsmewhenidontfindmymatebut....". I quickly stop her.

I go over the words.

"Your mother did that!". I yell.

"I didnt think you would catch it.". She says looking down.

"I live with a sister. I know your ways.". I slightly touched it and it faded away.

"Your more beautiful. Baby.". Her cheeks get red. "Your blushing. Anyway. Why does she hit you?". She sighs and says, "Long story.". I lay down and make a pillow with the leafs. "I have all day.". She lays next to me.

She tells me every guy that her mom brought home to see if that was her mate. The time she would hit her and the time Matt wasnt her mate. But she was holding something back. I couldnt figure it out. But it killed her.

"So yeah. Its dark Asher lets go to your room and finish. Please.". She gives me the pouty face. Her bottom lip sticking out.

"Okay.". She gets up dusting herself off.

~~~~

"Where were you Alana!". Yell Mrs.Baker. Alana cover her neck with her hair.

"Asher was showing me around. Nothing exciting. Not to be rude its lovley here, but I cant be entertained. Asher wanted to know if I could sleep over so tomorrow we could go exercise in the morning. Can I go?". Her mother looks at her. Looking at her disgusting. Mrs.Baker ran to Alana and snatched her hair away.

"Where is he.". She whispered.

Alana flinched. "Dont hit me in public mother.". She whispered back.  She grabbed Alana and dragged her outside.

Smack!

I instantly ran outside. Alana on the floor. I pushed her mother aside.

"Alana? You okay baby?". She wiped her tears. "Yeah. Im fine. Im staying over.". She said smiling.

"Your her mate?". I looked at her mother.

I walked up to her. "No way to act to her like that. Touch her one more time I will personally have you escorted out of our land. Dont touch my mate.". Her eyes in fury.

I turned away walking, I stop and said, "Shes never coming home.". She gasped. I carried Alana to my room.

~~~~

"Thank you Asher.". Alana was drawing little and big circles on my chest.

"For what?For saving you or making you life better or being with me.". I say as I kiss her in the head.

"All of the above.". She whispered.

"Sex was amazing.". I say. I felt her cheeks burn up. "I know. It was my first.". She says.

"I noticed.". I say while picking her up so she could straddle me. She giggled and it quickly stopped.

"My mother is planing something.". She says.

"Well its not going to be the wedding.". I chuckled and she had a straight look on her face.

"What is it.". I say. My voice so stern it made her flinch. "She wants to take over you land and authority. She-she-she wanta to kill your parents.". I instantly push her away. Her face land on the ground. She didnt cry.

"Im so sorry. I didnt mean to push you like that.". I try picking her up but she just pushed me away.

"Im going to shower.". She gets up and walks to the restroom. She slowly closes the door and then I hear her fall to the floor. Her back sliding down the door.

I heard muffles and I knew she was crying.

Knock Knock

"Y-yeah.". Her voice in a high pitch voice.

"Are you okay. I didnt mean to hurt you. Im sorry baby.".

"Its okay Asher, im used to it. Can I shower now.". I looked down.

"Yeah go ahead.". I walk away giving her privacy.

~~~~

"Do you want to meet my family. We can tell them about your mother and father.". I walk toward the drawer and take out shorts and a long shirt.

"Asher, I would love to but your family would hate me if they heard about my parents.". My eyes lock to hers. Sbe was getting dressed slowly. Her perfect body.

"They would be glad baby. Now come on. Im hungry.". I say trieing to get my mind off of dirty stuff.

"Okay hold on.". She took of thr shorts and left on the big shirt. She bent over looking if her ass shows. Alana mumbled something.

I could get it straight cause my cock was inside of her. "You take to long.". I groan as she tries to grab something.

"THATS DISGUSTING!!". I stop thrusting her and turn to Ashley. He eyes cover and het mate.next to her. I break away from Alana as she goes to the restroom. Her cheeks werr flaming red. I walk over to the door and slam it.

I see Alana hitting head in the wall. Everytime it was harder. I run up to her and spin her around. "Baby, were you embarrassed?". She nods her head and keeping her head low.

"Asher, they wont like me now.". I chuckle. I set her down and spin her. I cup her face and make our noses touch. "Yes they will. Now come on. Im starving.". I walk her to the door. She lets out a sigh.

~~~~

"Alana, what are you still doing here. I thought you were with your mother.". I look at my mother. She walks over to Alana and snatches her away from me. I look at her in confusion.

"Shes my mate ma.". I say walking over to the stove.

"WHAT! Thats awesome.". She runs to me while pulling Alana and makes us hug.

I hear a glass break. I stare at Ashley her eyes pitch black. She was just jelouse Alana was more hotter. She walks away.

I look back at my mother. She was just starring at Alana, her eyes going watery.

"Gosh there going t ok be beautiful kids....". She kept babbling about the future.

"Ma.".

"The dress should be red. Eww no..". She looked at magazings. "Ma.".

"What about a light pink...".

"MOM!". Her eyes flicker to me.

"There wont be an us if you dont listen to Alana.". I see her at the door of the kitchen starring at my mother in a funny way.

"Go on Alana.". She looks at Alana and Alana's face gets serious.

"M-M-My mother...".

"Jasons gone.". My mother mind-linked me. Her eyes turning in anger,sorrow, and worries.

"Im afraid.". I look at Alana, she was still talking.

"Im sorry sweety but its not a good time.". My mother kisses her in the cheek and leaves. My anger fills up. Mabye Ashley did it. But why was my mother so worried.

Im sure he wont come back or will he.