part 1 her new life

Long ago there was a girl named Delia she had dark brown eyes and long carly brown hair , she was 13 years old and wanted to leave to another country because she was getting bullied a lot. When her parents were fighting she could not take it any more so she told her parents she wanted to move she moved to America she love it so much as soon as she moved her parents told her that they have already put her in a school,she was so excited but scared at the same time when Delia went to bed she was thinking how was it going to be like at her knew school.

Delia had already gotten a friend from the place she went to this afternoon her name was Maria Harvey she never liked the way Delia used to dress so she,bought Delia clothes and they were super cute. It is now Monday and it's time for school i take my phone off charge and put music on, i got dressed into a pink crop top and a black mini skirt that Maria Harvey gave me and white converses. My mom called me from downstairs and said Delia get down here now she sounds like she is in a bad mood or she had a fight with dad, when i got downstairs i grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and ran outside i got to school and walked in,as i walked in i saw everyone looking at me so i see now that i am by the principle office so i can get my schedule i got my schedule and started walking to my first class which was English of course Maria did not go to this school but she did visit.

When i got into class my teacher Mrs Davis introduced me to the class as i go sit down i hear the children say nice to meet you and sat at the back of the class as soon as the bell rang it was lunch and i met this guy named Mitchell he was very kind we sat together at lunch, when we got to the cafeteria we sat down started talking to each other. Then when the bell rang for 3 period i went to my locker and got out my Math books and then when i was walking i bumped into a guy with blue eyes and brown hair and i said sorry and he said it's okay, i can feel my cheeks burning up and he looked at me and said what's your name and i said Delia and yours he said his name was Jonathan and then someone tripped me when i was walking and he cought me. When i started to put my face down saying thank you he lifted my head and said it's okay to blush.

Then when he left he put a paper in my hand and i opened it and it was his number, when i feel my cheeks burning up i quickly run to math with a smile on my face then it was time to go home when i got home i went upstairs to my room and put in Jonathan's number and typed a message.

Delia:hey it's Delia

Jonathan: hey

Delia: what you doing

Jonathan:nothing i wanted to ask if i can come over

Delia:sure come over

As soon as that happened i hear my door bell ring and i run downstairs and opened the door and I see Jonathan when he walked in he kissed me on the cheek Jonathan said something to me in my ear when we sat down,will you be my girlfriend please. I was in shock then he said please please please then i said okay but don't you think we

 I was in shock then he said please please please then i said okay but don't you think we

rushing well yes but we can get to know each other