Chapter 23

Michael p.o.v.

I miss seeing Tris face like hell. I've finally built up courage to know that everyone I'm with doesn't get hurt but I still cut cause I'm me I don't deserve anything. I still wish I wouldn't have hit her I would give anything to be with her or at least be her friend. Anything.
Were going back home to take a break from our three year tour. Ashton says that Sophia said that she still lives as my neighbor. And tonight is the night before our San Francisco music video. ( a/n I know they don't have one yet but it's just in this story) I'm not really up for it because I miss Tris. But I want to do it for the fans. They mean the world to me. I regret who I was being a bully. I have changed. A LOT.

Tris p.o.v.

"Ready to go?" I ask impatiently as the girls get ready. I have never been one for make up and stuff. As we pull out of the driveway I put the radio on. It's drag me down by 1d. I still am good friends with the boys. They actually visited us two weeks ago.

"All my life u stood by me. When no one else was ever behind me.

All these lights can't blind me
With your love
Nobody can drag me down"

We jammed until we reached the music video place. Were we would also be staying over night at.

"Hello girls we are so excited to have you." "We are excited to be here." I say as we walk in to the set of the San Francisco music video. Wait!

"Um look what that sign says." I say as the girls look. "Oh My God. No way!" They whisper. And as if on cue the boys walk in. "O my gosh Sophia. Tris." Ashton yells joyfully. He hugs us both and I sigh as he touchs me. "I can't believe it's you guys." Luke says. Finally I see his face again. I hug Luke and Calum, but when it comes time for me to hug Michael flinch and back away. It was either that he bullied me or that he hit me. He probably still hates me. Everyone stared at me and Michael backs away awkwardly. I run to the bathroom. I have to do this is if I want improve my career.

Michael p.o.v.

I can understand why Tris wouldn't hug me. I bullied her. But I've changed. Ashton has helped me be more kind. I no that I still don't deserve her but I want her to just forgive me.

"Michael. Snap out of it." Ashton waves in front of me. "Is there a problem here." The setup guy says. "No can we uh work some things out before the set?" Luke asks knowing Tris and I need time. "Sure just uh. Don't take too long. U got an hour." "Ok thank u." Luke says as he walks over to Jade. "Ashton she won't forgive me. I already told u, I hit her and she hates me." Michael whispers to Ashton tearing up. "Michael. Tris doesn't hate u. She just needs a minute." Ashton says trying to make me feel better. "I'm gonna go check on her." Ash says as he walks away.

Tris p.o.v.

"Tris. Open up it's Ashton." I hear as I open the restroom door. He sits down on floor by me. "Have u missed me?" He says. I can tell he's trying to lighten the mood. "Yes." I smirk and wipe away tears. "Can u do something for me?" He asks as I shift on the hard tiles floor. "Sure Ash."

"Come out and do this shoot. I promise I'll be with u all the way." I look at his green eyes and wide dimples as he says it. I start to laugh a little. "Of course Ashton." I say. He gets up and he starts to walk. "Ash?" "Hm?" He says looking down at me. "Thanks." I say quietly. "Anything fir you Tris. Now I also want to see my girl if u would let me." He says as I laugh.

"Ok so on set we are going to have u each be with a girl. Obviously cause it is a love song." A new director says as he came in. Shit shit shit. I already know whats gonna happen. "Calum and Elly, Jade and Luke, Michael and Tris, and Sophia and Ashton. Ok now to start the set...." he kept talking but as I look up at Ashton he gave me a reassuring look. "We will give you guys five minutes and this should be easy since you either knew each other or were in relationships three years ago." He says leaving us in a small refreshment room. Ashton and Sophia are giggling and eventually say they'll be back. So do Luke and Jade after they leave. Elly soon of course says she needs to go and doesn't know where the bathroom is. Before Calum steps out the door he gave me a worried look like he was seeing if I was ok being alone with Michael. I smiled cause I knew he and Elly were probably not going to the bathroom and I didn't want to spoil their plan. I look at the small tv with the incredibles going on it and Michael who seemed pretty absorbed. "U like this movie. Ha." I say kind of sarcastically. "Yup." Michael answered cheerfully. "A little out of your age group isn't it." I don't know why I'm being sarcastic. Testing the waters I guess. "Look if u are going to pick on me the whole time I don't really want hear it." Michael says as his voice cracks. I leave him alone unsure of why he didn't just bully me and not get upset. In the corner of my eye I see him wiping away a tear. A minute or so passes and it's quite uncomfortable.

"I-I'm sorry T-Tris."

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!!!!

======================================

A/N

Sorry this took me so long. Hope u are liking it. 1027 words. WOW!!!