Chapter 39

Sorry, i have been rlly busy lately. Here u go.

Ily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

I burst through Calums door practically dragging Luke behind me. I don't care. I was just so happy that she didn't cheat on me. How could i think that beautiful girl could do that. Tris is perfect, and will always be.

I step into his living room to of course see Tris stress eating on nuttella toast.

'Girls.'

She drops it as i walk in.

Tris p.o.v.

I am now stress eating on nuttella toast.

Way to be a typical 'girl' Tris.

Ugh. Then i see someone cone in and i drop my toast.

"Holy avocados Michael. What are u doing here." I ask stuttering a bit. We haven't talked since, well u know. "Tris I'm so so sorry. I didn't listen and i just couldn't stand the thought in my head of you being with another guy." He says as i stand there. I knew all this was true.

"Oh just kiss already." Sophia and Ashton said in unison. I smile and jump into my Michaels arms. "I'll never let you go." I whisper to him. "I love you so much."he whispers back.

As our lips meet i could feel everything returning to normal. I can once again feel the comfort of Michael's embrace.

Now as we are all hunched up on Calums two small couches we watch various movies. But for some reason every once in a while Mikey will say, i love you, or I'm so sorry. I wish he wouldn't feel so guilty.

"Bye." I say to all of them as Michael is taking me home. I get in the car and make myself comfy. "Tris?" Michael says. "Hm." I hum back tired. "I'm so sorry." He says yet again. "Michael stop saying that. I love you and i know that you would never want to hurt me. Just listen next time." I say feeling really guilty now.

"Tris u don't understand." He says as we walk in my house and i sit down on the couch, him sitting next to me. "I just gave you a really good reason to go and really ditch me. I just want to make sure that i fully have you again." He says as he wipes tears. What a big softy. Aw. "Mikey i don't ever think I'll leave you. I love you and I'll keep telling you that forever." I say as he hugs me close and carrys me to bed. He is about to leave. "Um. Michael could you please stay with me. Just tonight, it's been to long since since we cuddled." I giggle as he jumps on the bed excitedly and hugs my waist. And we both finally get some sleep.