Chapter 38

"Good morning cuddly bear." Calum coos in my ear. "Hey." I whisper back. And it is then that i notice we fell asleep on his couch last night. "Would you like breakfast. Elly brought nutella." He says as i see Elly come out of the kitchen.

"Oh hi. Yeah sure."

"Hi." She says back. "I heard everything. Luke is trying to tell Michael right now. He is currently actually at his house. "Oh tell him thanks. But i d-don't think he'll ever forgive m-me." I stutter as i begin to cry. "No. He still loves u." Elly and Calum say.

Luke p.o.v.

I am practically banging Michaels door down rn. I knew Tris wasn't cheating. She would never do that. "Michael. Let me in." I bang. And suddenly i remember the time Mike lost his keys when he got drunk at a party in highschool. He had one hidden under that vase. I hope it's still there.

His mum might have taken it when she left. I bend down lift it up to see a shiny thing under it. I almost leap for joy. Time to end this shit i yell whisper in excitement.

Michael p.o.v.

I hear Luke banging on the door. They have all banged on my door lots lately. I am still crying. For two weeks. I have barely eaten anything. All of the sudden i hear Luke step in. I don't care anymore. "Michael you've got to listen." He says stepping into my room. "Luke u saw her yourself. We are done. "

"No Michael you might want to actually listen for a moment!" He yells i can tell he is getting mad.

"What then." I question him. "THAT WAS HER FREAKIN COUSIN!!" he shouts. I couldn't believe my ears. Her cousin. All this time. I've been a jerk to her. "I'm an idiot Luke. I...i just saw all the hate comments and they sucked me down and i..i didn't bother to ask." I say as he sits beside me and hugs me.

"Yeah bro i saw those to. I'm so sorry. But the best thing you can do now is go back and tell Tris u still love her. Michael she needs you." He says as i sniffle and wipe tears away. "Does she still want me?" I question.

"I don't know Michael your gonna have to ask her yourself bud. Let's go."