Chapter 1

It was an early morning in London. Everyone was doing what they were doing on a normal day. Today at the Midford Manor, young Elizabeth Midford had just woken up. She got out of bed and started to brush her hair. She had been told if she brush her hair 100 time when she woke up and went to bed she will have good luck. She had been told today was the day that she will be going to her fiancée home to live with him. She didn't mind going and living with her fiancée, she just use to being at home and not at Ciel's manor. Ciel Phantomhive is her fiancée, the one she will be married to in one month. She like the idea since she was old enough to be married, at least that's what her mother had said. Her mother had ask Ciel about the idea of her living with him, Ciel had agreed to let her stay with him.

She had gotten dress with the help of her maid, Paula. Paula carried Elizabeth luggage to the carriage and told Miss Elizabeth it was time to go. Elizabeth said her goodbyes to her family, her brother, Edward, was trying to talk Elizabeth out from going. Once again Elizabeth said she would be fine and if anything happened she would write to him. Edward was less worried now but was still slightly worried about his little sister. Elizabeth walk out of the house and got into the carriage as Paula got in after her. Today Paula wasn't going to be her maid after she gets to the Phantomhive Manor. She had no idea why, but Elizabeth mother had told Paula the maid at the Phantomhive Manor will help her with everything. But Paula hasn't lost her job, she will still work at the Midford Manor. Elizabeth was extremely upset and didn't come out of her room when she heard about it. Now, Elizabeth remembered it, she look out the window saying nothing only being quite.

As the carriage arrived at the manor, Sebastian walk up opening the door letting Elizabeth out. Elizabeth took Sebastian's offered hand and got out. Which took Sebastian slightly surprised, he expected her to run in the manor yelling Ciel. But Elizabeth was more of a lady than she was when 13. She still had her same smile on her face. Paula was going to carry Elizabeth's luggage upstairs but Sebastian said he would. As that Sebastian grab Elizabeth's things and waited for Elizabeth. Elizabeth gave Paula a tight hug as a goodbye. Paula got back in the carriage waving bye to Elizabeth as Elizabeth did the same. When she couldn't see the carriage no more she followed Sebastian in.

"My Lady, please wait here while I go get the Master and put your things in your room." Sebastian said and Elizabeth gave a nod. She stood there for about 5 minutes, she was looking at her feet until she saw a pair of black shoes walk up to her. She look up to see who had walk up to her since she didn't heard anyone. When she look up she came face-to-face with her Fiancée Ciel Phantomhive. "It's nice to see you again." He said in a cold voice.