Chapter 3

As the morning came Elizabeth woke up with a huge headache. She groan slightly and tried to touch her head but her arms wouldn't move. She look and saw Ciel had his arms wrap around her and her eyes soften. Seeing him sleep made him less scary and made him look adorable. She stared at him relaxing and smiled at him. She remembered when they were younger she dance with him and threw a party for his 13th birthday. She remembered that day it was fun. Ciel moved slightly and Elizabeth closed her eye trying to pretend that she was asleep. She didn't want Ciel seeing her stare at him who knows what he would do to her.

Ciel woke up with a yawn as Sebastian walk inside opening the curtains. "Good morning young master." He said and Ciel just wanted to get ready. Sebastian pulled out his clothes and started to dress him. "Do you think Lady Elizabeth had found you odd? What will you do master if she finds out your a demon?" Sebastian ask as he put Ciel's pants on him and then his shirt. Ciel thought for a moment then smirk. "If she finds out I will just turned her into a demon. I was planning on do it after we got married anyways." Ciel said and Elizabeth hears what he said. Sebastian smirk at his master putting on his socks. "You know for a human it will be painful. But if you wish to do it then go right ahead I can not stop you." Sebastian said and finished getting Ciel dress.

Ciel sat on the bed and waited for Elizabeth to wake up. Sebastian knew that Elizabeth was pretending to be asleep. Ciel also noticed this and his eye did turn red for a slight moment but returned to their normal blue color. Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes and touch her head, she still had her headache from being hit on the head by Sebastian. Ciel look at Elizabeth and she sat up and yawned. "Did you sleep well?" Ciel ask and Elizabeth gave him a nod. She tried not to look scared hearing that she was engaged and ready to be married to a demon. She was also going to become a demon, she wasn't prepared for that.

Ciel smirk at her, she refused to talk. Sebastian walk over to the curtains closing them making the room dim. Then the room became pitch black and black feather began to fall. Elizabeth see this before but she wasn't as scared as before. She had a face expression that said 'Are you kidding me? Again?' Ciel slowly push Elizabeth back on the bed and he got on top of her. Elizabeth eyes wide slightly as she look at Ciel confused. Ciel smirk down at her,"You heard what I said didn't you?" He ask her and she froze. She then shook her head, "N-No I didn't." She said and Ciel kept his smirk. "Oh Elizabeth I'm terribly sorry for what I'm about to do. But it's punishment for listening to others conversations." He said and leaned close to her. She saw his eye lit up pink, demonic pink.

Elizabeth turned her head away from him. Ciel growl at her and got off her, he grab her arms. He pulled her into a sit up position. "Sebastian." He said and Sebastian appeared behind Elizabeth grabbing both of her wrist and having them over her head. Ciel grab some rope and tied her legs together so she wouldn't kick him. Sebastian did tie her wrist together but still held them. Ciel sat on Elizabeth's lap, his legs on each side of her hips. She look at him with her green eyes, Ciel's eye return ed to their normal blue color. Elizabeth was prepare for the worse.